• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

devil

devil

Jun 22, 2019
okay so i've had thoughts of what plan i want to use but i haven't exactly got serious about it.
well, i'm ready to start actually planning to ctb. i've tried partial hang so far and that didn't go too well.
i really want to use SN but i have no idea where to get this meto everyone is talking about and i have no idea
how to even get started on if i need to fast or whatever.. i guess you could say i'm a little confused about the whole
SN method. i just want to chug it and go ya know, but obviously it's not that easy.
is there a SN thread or does someone know how to get started out on planning with this method?

• Hugs
Reactions: Time
BasedGod

BasedGod

Break the chains
Aug 13, 2018
There's reports of people not using meto or any of the other difficult to obtain antiemetics and being successful. I'm going to use cimetidine and meclizine. If it turns out painful well i'll be dead soon anyways at the least.

I'll also try to report when the time comes for me, I want to help other US residents who also have a hard time obtaining any of the correct antiemetics.

Last edited:
Reactions: Time and devil
Fiadh

Fiadh

Dec 12, 2019
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-a-comprehensive-guide-including-method.25148/

Reading this thread is the first step, if you still have doubts you can ask on the sn megathread

Reactions: Broken Chimera, Time, Girobatol and 1 other person
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Agreed about reading the guide, it's not very long. Basically if you have SN, water, and can measure them, you can chug it and go as you say.

Reactions: devil and Time