• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

cherry7

Experienced
Feb 18, 2023
I feel so ready but keep pushing off CTB. Not sure why. Anyone else?

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Meteora, thewalkingdread and 2 others
hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
the only thing keeping me here is SI & fear :// i have my jumping spot picked out, instructions for my corpse typed up, playlist for the occasion made, & everything i wanna bring along w me packed. if i had a suicide buddy i think i'd be able to overcome it, but i don't. so just gotta stay stuck in purgatory till i can finally get past it🧸

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, thewalkingdread and divinemistress36
C

cherry7

Experienced
Feb 18, 2023
the only thing keeping me here is SI & fear :// i have my jumping spot picked out, instructions for my corpse typed up, playlist for the occasion made, & everything i wanna bring along w me packed. if i had a suicide buddy i think i'd be able to overcome it, but i don't. so just gotta stay stuck in purgatory till i can finally get past it🧸
That's good you can give yourself the time you need to get past it.

• Hugs
Reactions: thewalkingdread

4g1vvvven

🔍 Looking for the nicest exit 🚪
Feb 14, 2023
I feel so ready but keep pushing off CTB. Not sure why. Anyone else?
Yes.

I've never killed anyone and I've never died, it's intense to combine the two experiences, it's not easy.

I suspect I'd have done it by now with better methods available but it's a struggle I'm afraid.

• Hugs
C

cherry7

Experienced
Feb 18, 2023
Yes.

I've never killed anyone and I've never died, it's intense to combine the two experiences, it's not easy.

I suspect I'd have done it by now with better methods available but it's a struggle I'm afraid.
Yes. It's not easy.

• Hugs
conejo triste

conejo triste

Researching
Aug 12, 2023
I lean on the fence a lot. I don't want to live but I don't want to die as in ctb. I wish I could just press a button and leave this world but like everything, I have to do it all myself. I think society has conditioned me into being a mindless worker to the point where I'm putting aside ctb because I have meaningless priorities such as work.

• Hugs
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Until we are ready it's not our time.

No matter how much people say about hating life, wanting to die etc etc, it's all meaningless until we are truly ready.

It's not cowardice, suicide is always the last resort, it's in the name. Until there then is always a glimmer of hope of recovery.

Reactions: Meteora
M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
It's not cowardice, suicide is always the last resort, it's in the name. Until there then is always a glimmer of hope of recovery.
Well said. The problem is just what it takes to recover and who will be supporting you and who will cause you a thounsand more problems because they don't give a shit. I feel I have to decide between two god-awful ways.

M

Major Tom

Feb 24, 2024
I only feel happiness and relief towards CTB.

Already tested partial hanging in psych ward, and it felled exiting.
I tried 3 times, where i almost fainted, then backed off, because i was giving psych ward a chance and i knew that i would't have had the time for the execution.

Also got busted after the last attempt, now sitting in max security 1/1 observation

Does this mean im ready?