MLongshaw

MLongshaw

Student
Aug 5, 2018
I've decided tonight is the night to do it, after a long time contemplating when. My method is partial suspension and I sit with the rope around my neck as we speak. Does anyone have any tips to counter the anxious thoughts stopping me from continuing?

Reactions: Tiburcio, Strumgewehr, Morning Angel and 5 others
S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
I've decided tonight is the night to do it, after a long time contemplating when. My method is partial suspension and I sit with the rope around my neck as we speak. Does anyone have any tips to counter the anxious thoughts stopping me from continuing?
I wish I could help you I'm trying to get my nerve up to do it tonight myself. I had hoped for full but it looks like it will be partial from my closet rod. Do you have any alcohol or pills to take to calm your nerves

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
MLongshaw

MLongshaw

Student
Aug 5, 2018
I wish I could help you I'm trying to get my nerve up to do it tonight myself. I had hoped for full but it looks like it will be partial from my closet rod. Do you have any alcohol or pills to take to calm your nerves
I drunk half a bottle of vodka of vodka and was expecting I to help so sorry if I don't make much sense rihh Now. It just caused me to breakdown but I know I need to do this

Reactions: Morning Angel
S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
I drunk half a bottle of vodka of vodka and was expecting I to help so sorry if I don't make much sense rihh Now. It just caused me to breakdown but I know I need to do this
Yeah I understand I'm so sorry I'm sitting here crying so I understand your breakdown too hope it gets better

Reactions: lastsummer, Morning Angel, Xingster and 2 others
MLongshaw

MLongshaw

Student
Aug 5, 2018
Yeah I understand I'm so sorry I'm sitting here crying so I understand your breakdown too hope it gets better
I sincerely hope things get better for you I've seen you on here a lot and you deserve better. I hope I can just get the courage to sit forward

Reactions: Xingster and lv-gras
S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
I sincerely hope things get better for you I've seen you on here a lot and you deserve better. I hope I can just get the courage to sit forward
Thank you I hope you get the courage to do what you need to do also, whatever you decide

Reactions: lv-gras and MLongshaw
Midnight

Midnight

Beyond solace
Jun 30, 2018
It's hard to respond properly to these threads but whatever the outcome may be i wish you all find what you are looking for.

Reactions: Tiburcio, Definitelyworried, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG and 6 others
MLongshaw

MLongshaw

Student
Aug 5, 2018
Why can't I go through with this shit I don't understand.

Reactions: Tiburcio and lv-gras
tearsinrain

tearsinrain

Aug 5, 2018
Why can't I go through with this shit I don't understand.
Because you're human and ctb isn't an easy thing to do, for a lot of people! The survival instinct is stronger than people realise when they're making all the plans.........

Reactions: Morning Angel, skitliv, azeton and 4 others