S

simplesimon93

Oct 12, 2024
I've given myself the weekend to consider where I am, I've started to get my affairs in order and left out important documents such as life insurance and the such so that my next of kin will be ready to go. My house will be paid off upon my death and my family will receive 4x my annual salary which should at least go somewhere to ensuring that my kids are at least financially sorted. They may need the money for therapy too, but again at least that's there. In total they should receive enough to set them up as adults.

I tried treatment, therapy, meds, alcohol, speaking, suicide prevention hotlines, CBT, medical intervention etc and nothing has worked. I'm just ready to go...my ex wife has ruined my life and mentally ruined me. My heart and health is now suffering and I don't want to do anything. I'm loosing weight which is at least a positive but not healthy and I want to go on my terms. I'm leaving behind 2 young impressionable kids under 8 years old but I don't think I can help them any more, my power and strength is gone, I'm a shell of myself...

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LifeQuitter, SixNeufUn and the_path_of_sorrows