• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

B

bringerofdestrution

Aug 10, 2024
Hi everyone.

I'm pretty new here but posted a few days ago about a failed CTB attempt recently.

I'm looking for a space to vent and perhaps some advice really as I'm so confused at the moment.

As a brief overview I took an overdose of propanalol with a zopiclone and co-cocadmol chaser in my attempt - it almost worked, but my ex found me and called an ambulance. At the hospital I was put into crisis care, but not committed as they said I was functional and it wasn't needed, but wanted me to have help (I'm UK based btw). This crisis care has not happened even though I've been chasing. It also meant that my ex has now moved back in with me as he's scared I'll try again and doesn't want to lose me, although he is still continuing the affair he was having which culminated in the end of our relationship. This man is my soulmate, no question, but this isn't something I think I can forgive, but, having him near has been helping with the darkness of my depression.

Tonight however, after failing in being able to chase up crisis care again, and having a really dark episode which I didn't tell him about as frankly I don't fully trust him, he returned home from work and essentially said 'how long do I need to be here for?' It has absolutely broken me. I have wanted to try to CBT again since failing previously and this has just cemented it, and the sooner the better.

Luckily I've managed to get my hands on some prescribed medication and currently have 70 x propranolol 40mg, 30 x fluoxetine 20mg, 10 zopiclone 7.5mg and 36 co-codamol tablets. I'm wondering whether this would be enough to get the job done correctly this time, or whether to try and stick it out for another month until I can get another prescription for the same amount t of tablets again (minus the co-codamol as I can get that OTC).

I just want out. I've been through so much in my life that breathing is absolutely unbearable, but I absolutely do not want to fail again.

If you've gotten to the end of this, thank you for reading, I know I've rambled on for a while, and any thoughts, advice, words of encouragement or indeed discouragement, would be so incredibly welcome. ❤️

• Hugs
Reactions: UnrulyNightmare, annikae and CantDoIt
maniac116

maniac116

My own worst enemy🌹💔
Aug 10, 2024
Hi everyone.

I'm pretty new here but posted a few days ago about a failed CTB attempt recently.

I'm looking for a space to vent and perhaps some advice really as I'm so confused at the moment.

As a brief overview I took an overdose of propanalol with a zopiclone and co-cocadmol chaser in my attempt - it almost worked, but my ex found me and called an ambulance. At the hospital I was put into crisis care, but not committed as they said I was functional and it wasn't needed, but wanted me to have help (I'm UK based btw). This crisis care has not happened even though I've been chasing. It also meant that my ex has now moved back in with me as he's scared I'll try again and doesn't want to lose me, although he is still continuing the affair he was having which culminated in the end of our relationship. This man is my soulmate, no question, but this isn't something I think I can forgive, but, having him near has been helping with the darkness of my depression.

Tonight however, after failing in being able to chase up crisis care again, and having a really dark episode which I didn't tell him about as frankly I don't fully trust him, he returned home from work and essentially said 'how long do I need to be here for?' It has absolutely broken me. I have wanted to try to CBT again since failing previously and this has just cemented it, and the sooner the better.

Luckily I've managed to get my hands on some prescribed medication and currently have 70 x propranolol 40mg, 30 x fluoxetine 20mg, 10 zopiclone 7.5mg and 36 co-codamol tablets. I'm wondering whether this would be enough to get the job done correctly this time, or whether to try and stick it out for another month until I can get another prescription for the same amount t of tablets again (minus the co-codamol as I can get that OTC).

I just want out. I've been through so much in my life that breathing is absolutely unbearable, but I absolutely do not want to fail again.

If you've gotten to the end of this, thank you for reading, I know I've rambled on for a while, and any thoughts, advice, words of encouragement or indeed discouragement, would be so incredibly welcome. ❤️
I'm not sure about your dosages etc but honestly it is best if you get some concrete answers before doing anything. You don't want to wake up in intensive care unit with various organ or physical damage.
I only say this so you don't wake up unable to care for yourself any longer.
I hope you find elusive peace in whatever choices you make🌹💔

• Love
Reactions: bringerofdestrution
B

bringerofdestrution

Aug 10, 2024
I'm not sure about your dosages etc but honestly it is best if you get some concrete answers before doing anything. You don't want to wake up in intensive care unit with various organ or physical damage.
I only say this so you don't wake up unable to care for yourself any longer.
I hope you find elusive peace in whatever choices you make🌹💔
Thank you for your response. The absolute last thing I want is to fail again. I'd decided on propranolol after a fair bit of research, plus I have good access to it.

When I attempted recently I felt no pain, just drifted off, but unfortunately was found in time - absolute bad luck on my part as my ex hadn't been back to the house in over a week so I thought I'd be safe and alone. I was lucky enough to not have any damage - none that was found by A&E at the time anyway - just that sense of failure from an unsuccessful attempt which, ironically, has made me more determined not to fail again.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It truly is such a cruel existence where there's all this suffering, I hope you find the peace you search for, I wish you all the best.

• Love
Reactions: bringerofdestrution