P

pika8787

What is life
Sep 9, 2020
I'm fkn tired of this world and everyone. I got a new job and i'm now ready to ctb. I have a good insurance with my job and at least my family will get money when i'll die. My plan is to hang myself in my gym room with a chin up bar. I will take a few Ativan and alcohol to numb myself. I think i'm now peaceful with my decision✌.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: bloomingdark, WearyOfStruggling and Ghost2211
Ramirez

Ramirez

Criminally insane
Jun 10, 2019
well only you can know if its your time or not. as long as it is well considered and not impulsive. its sweet that you are thinking of your family. If they really love you though they wont care about the money at all when they learn about your death. I actually plan on using a chin up bar aswell.

M

Marauder

why keep existing when you´re no living?
Sep 9, 2020
I'm fkn tired of this world and everyone. I got a new job and i'm now ready to ctb. I have a good insurance with my job and at least my family will get money when i'll die. My plan is to hang myself in my gym room with a chin up bar. I will take a few Ativan and alcohol to numb myself. I think i'm now peaceful with my decision✌.
Have you checked if your insurance applies for suicide? But anyway, I wish you good luck.

Reactions: Emily_Numb
G

georgianpie

Apr 1, 2020
If it is a new job then you really do need to check your insurance policy. Most likely it either won't cover suicide at all, or cover it only after you have had this policy for 2 or more years already.

• Aww..
Reactions: Ἡγησίας, lonelymountaingirl and Marauder
iftheworldwasending

iftheworldwasending

My prayer is that when I die, all of hell rejoice.
Sep 26, 2020
Have you checked if your insurance applies for suicide? But anyway, I wish you good luck.
do you mind if i ask where to check this?

Ramirez

Ramirez

Criminally insane
Jun 10, 2019
hm.. im really intersted i dont know his previous posts tbh. is one of his family members in need of a expensive surgery or something? they loose him but they get money?