devil

devil

Jun 22, 2019
I've been putting it off, and trying to put the thoughts aside.. just wishful thinking that everything was going to be okay but of course nothing is okay, I have literally ruined everything good in my life and there's no way to fix it. I just really don't want to be here anymore, and I feel so fucking alone right now. I want the pain to stop, I'm so tired. I have SN just sitting here staring at me, I just want to swallow it and never wake up.

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Bauhaus, ebt88, Serenity and 10 others
s3gfault

s3gfault

No Brain No Pain
Jun 29, 2020
I've been putting it off, and trying to put the thoughts aside.. just wishful thinking that everything was going to be okay but of course nothing is okay, I have literally ruined everything good in my life and there's no way to fix it. I just really don't want to be here anymore, and I feel so fucking alone right now. I want the pain to stop, I'm so tired. I have SN just sitting here staring at me, I just want to swallow it and never wake up.

Sorry to hear that. Best of luck to you whether you decide to push through or take the leap ❤️

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 17331 and devil
SuicidalSymphonies

SuicidalSymphonies

I think I'll take a dirt nap.
Oct 13, 2019
Best wishes in whatever you decide to do. There is absolutely nothing wrong with changing your mind. We are here for you.

Feel free to send me a PM any time if you need someone.

Sending love! x

• Love
Reactions: devil and Deleted member 17331
thethatsitboy

thethatsitboy

Nós tudo vive pra morrer, mas luta pela vida
Jul 4, 2020
I hope you'll make the best decision for yourself. Be sure about it, preferably.

Sending a lot of love to you! :heart:

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: devil, Deleted member 17331 and SuicidalSymphonies
I

I screwed up

Waiting for the damn bus
Sep 11, 2019
Pl remember the option to ctb will always be there ... So don't do anything on impulse. Take care .. Love and hugs

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: devil, Sensei, KleinerWolf and 1 other person
Serenity

Serenity

Another Broken Spirit.
Feb 8, 2020
Whatever you choose, I hope it brings you serenity. :heart: Best of luck in your decision, the SS community is here for you every step of the way.

• Love
Reactions: devil
NoGlorySoul

NoGlorySoul

Jul 20, 2020
Wanna talk about things that don't seem to be fixable?

Reactions: devil and Sensei
W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
I just re-read this message and it sounds like something I could have written, word for word. We've been there. Please let us know if we can help in any way.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Serenity, devil and Sensei
devil

devil

Jun 22, 2019
ugh I love the SS community, you guys are so understanding and helpful. Thank you for all of your kind, supporting words. I'll make sure I plan out the SN so I don't screw anything up. love u all❤️
Wanna talk about things that don't seem to be fixable?
I just might take you up on that.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: NoGlorySoul, Deleted member 14573 and SuicidalSymphonies