• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

lithium_flower

lithium_flower

Walking a never ending plateau. Where’s the cliff
Feb 11, 2020
I don't think there's anything else ahead for me anymore. I'm ready to say goodbye.

I want to do SN but cannot get a hold of meto here in the U.S. My doctors will not believe me.

would it be ok if I just did it straight or are there other alternatives?

thank you and I hope you're all well

• Hugs
Reactions: _Minsk, Mooshi, HorribleFeelings1 and 1 other person
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Please see Stan's guide. All that's necessary is the SN and water, and fasting for 4-6 hours. Everything else is for comfort but is not necessary for the method to work.

I'm sorry you're experiencing what you are, I wish I could bring you some comfort.

L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
You can do SN all by itself.
Fasting helps facilitate absorption and reduce vomiting
Meto May help prevent vomiting but not guaranteed
Tums and ibuprofen are easily obtained.

It's really up to you. Take a look at the success and failures resource and read about what those that have taken it say and make you're own conclusion
Link is in the spoiler

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...ces-information-google-docs.29900/post-697337

Reactions: pian
Arrow

Arrow

Rewrite
May 1, 2020
I don't think there's anything else ahead for me anymore. I'm ready to say goodbye.

I want to do SN but cannot get a hold of meto here in the U.S. My doctors will not believe me.

would it be ok if I just did it straight or are there other alternatives?

thank you and I hope you're all well
are you absolutely sure this is it? are you sure you want to go? hope you think carefully about it all, friend.

RayoSinSol

RayoSinSol

I can’t ignore the abyss. It is real.
Mar 26, 2020
I've got ahold of Meclizine lately, which is completely OTC in the US. Meclizine is an antihistamine as well as a *dopamine blocker. A dopamine blocker is what you want.

Apparently there is a also a better option called Prochlorperazine, also called Buccastem, which is OTC and stronger than Meclizine. This is also a dopamine blocker. I literally just forgot to ask about it last time I went to the pharmacy.

Neither are stronger than Metoclopramide, apparently, but they have the same mechanism of action as Meto, so they are viable.

I'm just getting my info from readings on here and on the Internet, so, ya know...Just trying to be of help but I'm not a chemist.

Last edited: