Q

QuittingTime

Sep 1, 2020
Did a blood test on my SN and it looked good. I was waiting for some results to come back tonight, and now that they're here, it looks like it's my time to go. I ate a late lunch about 3 hours ago though, so I think I'll wait another 5 hours before I down my SN.

I took 1g of ginger 3 hours ago to help with an anti-nausea effect. According to some research I've done (and posted in the SN megathread) this should start to show nearly equivalent levels of anti-dopamine effects in about 5 hours.
I ordered a LOT of SN, so I have 2 x 25g doses in containers plus another 50g dose in a third container. I added 50 mL of water to both of the 25g containers, and was surprised at how strong the endothermic reaction is. That made me a little worried because I'm still waiting a while, so I haven't added any water to the 50g container yet.
I'll take my famotidine soon. And I think that should be it for me.

Truth be told I'm scared. But more than that, I'm tired and want to quit.

I know I'm a new member here still, but hello to everyone all the same. And soon, goodbye :)

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Ulisses, KleinerWolf, Silvermorning and 24 others
dontwantocareanymore

dontwantocareanymore

“Doeseverybodyhavetobethegreateststoryevertold?”
Oct 9, 2020
Truth be told I'm scared. But more than that, I'm tired and want to quit.

I can relate so much to this feeling, as I think many of us can. Much love. :heart:
There's always a place for you here.

• Love
Reactions: KleinerWolf, x~Sophia~x, Meditation guide and 3 others
Q

QuittingTime

Sep 1, 2020
Ahh, going over the solution guidelines it might only be good for a few hours. So I'll remake them in 4 hours or so.
Heads up for anyone else going through this!

• Hugs
Reactions: x~Sophia~x, Meditation guide, whywere and 2 others
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Lots of love and peace to you. My wish to you is for a peaceful journey. All the love in this world to you great sanctioned suicide global family member:heart::heart::hug::hug:

Reactions: dontwantocareanymore, death137 and Spitfire
Freedent

Freedent

art hoe
Apr 19, 2020
I hope you get to leave in your own terms and that you find peace, i'm sending much love your way :heart:

• Love
Reactions: dontwantocareanymore and whywere
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
Ahh, going over the solution guidelines it might only be good for a few hours. So I'll remake them in 4 hours or so.
Heads up for anyone else going through this!
I was going to mention this but glad you've already found out for yourself. It's not good to make it in advance.
Best of luck and I hope everything goes as you wish it to and that you find peace. Sending love ❤️

• Love
Reactions: dontwantocareanymore, Meditation guide and whywere
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Hello, sorry to see you go but I know you must.
I hope you keep us notified if you can about when you are ready to start and how it goes.
I and lots of us will be doing the same thing sooner or later.
I know you are eager to get on with it. Best wishes for an easy trip.

Reactions: x~Sophia~x and dontwantocareanymore
Q

QuittingTime

Sep 1, 2020
Sat in my car for 3 hours reading SN reports. Especially that well-loved member that just CTB on the 10th. I had 3 doses of SN ready, my antacid, and another 200g as a backup. After 3 hours, I couldn't do it. There was still a bit of hope. Fucking hope.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: voyager, anxivoid, Silver and 10 others
R

RedFoxSwims

Oct 8, 2020
I wish you peace.

Reactions: QuittingTime
S

SadGuyWannaDie

Aug 27, 2020
Sat in my car for 3 hours reading SN reports. Especially that well-loved member that just CTB on the 10th. I had 3 doses of SN ready, my antacid, and another 200g as a backup. After 3 hours, I couldn't do it. There was still a bit of hope. Fucking hope.

Your not alone.. I sat in a hotel room a couple weeks ago and just stared at the SN. Plenty of motivation and plenty of reason to go and I couldn't fuckin do it. Go easy on yourself this is a really hard thing to get close to and feel like you failed at.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: voyager, anxivoid, Deleted member 22624 and 3 others
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020
Please don't feel bad, it's just not your time yet.

• Love
Reactions: KleinerWolf and QuittingTime
D

Donewiyhitall

Sep 5, 2020
Wishing you relief and a peaceful journey. Thank you for the heads up on making it ahead of time.!
That just means it's not your time and your strong enough to wait until it is. We're with you.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Silvermorning and QuittingTime
AJ95

AJ95

24/7 sylvia plath
Sep 3, 2020
That's okay :hug:

You're not ready to go yet, and that's okay.

I hope things get better for you :heart:

• Love
Reactions: anxivoid and QuittingTime
Q

QuittingTime

Sep 1, 2020
Thanks everyone. This really is a wonderful community.

• Hugs
Reactions: Silvermorning, voyager, dontwantocareanymore and 7 others
Silvermorning

Silvermorning

The polar bears made me do it
Oct 10, 2020
Cling to that little hope, while it lasts, and try to make the best if it.
Good luck.

• Love
Reactions: QuittingTime and dontwantocareanymore
VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch. any pronouns. pfp is by pixiv id 3217872.
Aug 10, 2020
don't force yourself to go if it's not your time yet. there's no shame. we'll be here in the meantime to support you.

• Love
Reactions: Silvermorning, QuittingTime and dontwantocareanymore