C

cherry7

Experienced
Feb 18, 2023
I so badly want to go. But I'm not ready just yet. But I'm so ready at the same time. Also circumstances make it so I need to wait a bit. (And side note - I was sectioned for buying sn (authorities found out about it). Wonder how I do it so that doesn't happen again?)

• Hugs
Reactions: cryone, Skathon, person357 and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best, I hope that you eventually find what you search for, it sounds so awful what you went through. I find it so cruel and horrible how people cannot just have the option to die in peace without fear of pro-life interference.

C

cherry7

Experienced
Feb 18, 2023
I wish you the best, I hope that you eventually find what you search for, it sounds so awful what you went through. I find it so cruel and horrible how people cannot just have the option to die in peace without fear of pro-life interference.
Thanks so much. Yes, it is horrible. It's our life to do with as we please!

C

cherry7

Experienced
Feb 18, 2023
Well if you were sectioned for buying SN (sorry to hear that btw) then they'll try to indoctrinate you with pro-life sentiments and doctrine so we might not see you back on here before long. But hopefully you'll just nod and lie when they ask you if you value living or not for your release 😬

Stupid Psych wards 😒🙄
I've already been released :)

lifelite

lifelite

Dec 8, 2023
So sorry you had those difficulties with SN. I had police enter my home and I was super anxious about that.
There should not be any problems, if not ordered from the CA source. And that source no longer exists anyway

C

cherry7

Experienced
Feb 18, 2023
So sorry you had those difficulties with SN. I had police enter my home and I was super anxious about that.
There should not be any problems, if not ordered from the CA source. And that source no longer exists anyway
Thanks. What's the CA source? Canada?

lifelite

lifelite

Dec 8, 2023
Yes, Canada. But the source no longer exists

H

Hotsackage

Enlightened
Mar 11, 2019
I'm ready bui don't know if I'll ever be ready as well. I understand. Wish you well

Reactions: cherry7