Riality

Riality

Sleeping Forever Soon
Oct 1, 2023
Anyone reading this you should by now know that humans are coded to be selfish they always choose themselves before you, your family and friends nobody gives a single fu*k, they all act like they care just to feed their emotions and feels to feel better.
When you die they will cry and be sad because they are selfish they're not crying because you dead they are crying because they have made a loss for them this is not about you it's about them if they do really cared about you the do have noticed that you are struggling and suffering in life and maybe do something even if it's to help you CTB.

They will not see that death has just saved you from the painful world, for me when someone dies I'm like happy for them they have finally completed their fight now they are free, sometimes I wish I'm the one who died.

Nobody gives a single sh*t family, friends, society, they're all thinking about themselves.

When you're going to Ctb and be like my family or friends will be hurt that's a sign that you ain't selfish but ask yourself this question you want to Ctb because you're suffering, has any of these so called family or friends reached out and tried to understand your conditions without even trying to tell them or asking for any help.

When We CTB We're Saving Ourselves.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: floralheaddress, Some place nice, Mirved46 and 9 others
SpiritualDeath

SpiritualDeath

I return to the raiding shadows of death.
Sep 9, 2023
Anyone reading this you should by now know that humans are coded to be selfish they always choose themselves before you, your family and friends nobody gives a single fu*k, they all act like they care just to feed their emotions and feels to feel better.
When you die they will cry and be sad because they are selfish they're not crying because you dead they are crying because they have made a loss for them this is not about you it's about them if they do really cared about you the do have noticed that you are struggling and suffering in life and maybe do something even if it's to help you CTB.

They will not see that death has just saved you from the painful world, for me when someone dies I'm like happy for them they have finally completed their fight now they are free, sometimes I wish I'm the one who died.

Nobody gives a single sh*t family, friends, society, they're all thinking about themselves.

When you're going to Ctb and be like my family or friends will be hurt that's a sign that you ain't selfish but ask yourself this question you want to Ctb because you're suffering, has any of these so called family or friends reached out and tried to understand your conditions without even trying to tell them or asking for any help.

When We CTB We're Saving Ourselves.
These are words of truth lol.
We are built selfish in nature. We exploit others to survive, of course we'll always choose ourselves before others. We are controlled by some brain chemicals that make us addicted to chasing the cheese even though it's at other people/creature's expense. DNA is like a virus which knows nothing but to senselessly multiply. I see that in myself actually. That's why I never want relationships or children. I know better than being a parasite that sucks blood. It's sick.

Reactions: WonderingSoul, loopdaloop, Riality and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Yes, humans certainly are a very self centred species. But in my case no matter what I could never wish to exist in this disgusting, hellish world. Suicide is self care and for me death means finding safety from suffering, it's suffering prevention. It's comforting to think of being unable to suffer, those who are die are so fortunate as they are at peace now, all that's ideal is being able to eternally not exist.

• Hugs
Reactions: cyandude and Riality
Riality

Riality

Sleeping Forever Soon
Oct 1, 2023
These are words of truth lol.
We are built selfish in nature. We exploit others to survive, of course we'll always choose ourselves before others. We are controlled by some brain chemicals that make us addicted to chasing the cheese even though it's at other people/creature's expense. DNA is like a virus which knows nothing but to senselessly multiply. I see that in myself actually. That's why I never want relationships or children. I know better than being a parasite that sucks blood. It's sick.
Now that's what I'm talking about, we're here just to produce, consume and die, That's why I want to CTB I can't stand this human drama I can't pretend like there's nothing fu*ked up going on I find it very hard do any acts of selfishness when I do the guilt keeps playing in my head like forever sometimes I'm like I wish I was selfish like other people, most people are on autopilot they just act selfishly without noticing cause their self awareness is kinda low, that's what happens when you see pure reality, when I'm like in public places I start to notice how people are suffering how some are acting to be happy how other are acting selfishly how everyone is hiding behind a mask smiling . Yeah if people really knew how fu*cked up this place is they wouldn't bother having kids, having kids is an act of selfishness to want to feel the pleasure of being a father to feed feels and emotions to show off to so called family and neighbors, most people are giving birth to kids without counting the problems they're going to face. Like please.

Reactions: Deleted member 65988 and pthnrdnojvsc
L

loopdaloop

-
Apr 16, 2023
honestly it doesn't bother me that I'm selfish or that everyone/everything is selfish to some extent (not only humans). it only bothers me when people lie about our nature and act all high and mighty talking about selfless acts they've done in the past while missing the irony in using these "selfless" acts as ammunition in arguements

Reactions: TapeMachine and Riality
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
Human emotions are a gift from our animal ancestors. Cruelty is a gift humanity has given itself.

Reactions: Riality
flower_g1rl

flower_g1rl

sep 22, 2019
Oct 25, 2023
i politely disagree. but you are free to think what you think.

R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
Why are you always posting? Do you get off on people dying? It's annoying seeing you on every post. This is a serious topic and I don't like you.
Ignore option exists. You can't just tell people to stop posting if you dislike them.

L

lostsou1

Feb 14, 2023
Ignore option exists. You can't just tell people to stop posting if you
yeah it's just very obviously some sort of weird fetish this person has. Whatever.

Riality

Riality

Sleeping Forever Soon
Oct 1, 2023
i politely disagree. but you are free to think what you think.
You're right
Ignore option exists. You can't just tell people to stop posting if you dislike them.
Iol think they deleted their reply
yeah it's just very obviously some sort of weird fetish this person has. Whatever.
I think we all here on this site to find an easy way to leave this world peacefully, now when I talk about what's on my mind I get attacked by a human being who doesn't know that he hates me please we all tired just be my friend , we're here because we want to die isn't that enough I got nothing to lose, you hate me like me i don't care cause I accepted that no matter what I do death will always be waiting for me.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: R_N
tiger b

tiger b

AI without the I
Oct 24, 2023
While your argument that 'noone cares' is a bit simplistic in my opinion (although yes that's certainly true for many), I get the gist of what you are saying, with some reservations.

You seem to be implying that those who aren't selfish are thinking about others when contemplating committing the act whilst the selfish people are 'other'. Is it just the virtuous who choose suicide?

But this is my issue: your title is 'Read to Save Yourself' - rather clickbaity to desperate people, perhaps? You conclude that 'When we CTB We're Saving Ourselves'. Therefore you are making a very pro-Death advert there? I mean, it couldn't be more death if it was waving a scythe about while wearing a flowing black cape - the way I connect that, anyway. Maybe I try and read things too closely and should just shrug my shoulders.

Just my opinion. You did say it was 'a story' and didn't claim it was entirely true, so fair enough.

Last edited:
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
You're right

I think we all here on this site to find an easy way to leave this world peacefully, now when I talk about what's on my mind I get attacked by a human being who doesn't know that he hates me please we all tired just be my friend , we're here because we want to die isn't that enough I got nothing to lose, you hate me like me i don't care cause I accepted that no matter what I do death will always be waiting for me.
They were talking about fc.

Riality

Riality

Sleeping Forever Soon
Oct 1, 2023
While your argument that 'noone cares' is a bit simplistic in my opinion (although yes that's certainly true for many), I get the gist of what you are saying, with some reservations.

You seem to be implying that those who aren't selfish are thinking about others when contemplating committing the act whilst the selfish people are 'other'. Is it just the virtuous who choose suicide?

But this is my issue: your title is 'Read to Save Yourself' - rather clickbaity to desperate people, perhaps? You conclude that 'When we CTB We're Saving Ourselves'. Therefore you are making a very pro-Death advert there? I mean, it couldn't be more death if it was waving a scythe about while wearing a flowing black cape - the way I connect that, anyway. Maybe I try and read things too closely and should just shrug my shoulders.

Just my opinion. You did say it was 'a story' and didn't claim it was entirely true, so fair enough.
Are you on this site to find a way to leave this world peacefully or to debate this is a suicide forum if you feel like the content is so disturbing please I recommend you to see a therapist and get help cause trust me people on this forum are really tired of life that's why they are here in the first place they're not here to read threads they are here to get help, about the story tag I couldn't find any tag that fits my thread but that tag was close so I chose that and again this is a suicide discussion thread things can be sensitive for some people sorry .

tiger b

tiger b

AI without the I
Oct 24, 2023
Are you on this site to find a way to leave this world peacefully or to debate this is a suicide forum if you feel like the content is so disturbing please I recommend you to see a therapist and get help cause trust me people on this forum are really tired of life that's why they are here in the first place they're not here to read threads they are here to get help, about the story tag I couldn't find any tag that fits my thread but that tag was close so I chose that and again this is a suicide discussion thread things can be sensitive for some people sorry .
I had the decency to read your post, at least try to read mine, don't put words in my mouth and don't straw man ok.

You didn't answer any points I raised against your post - not the website content. Fine.

What I do and when I do it is none of your business and highly irrelevant in this case. You don't need to lecture me about the site. I've read the rules. Have you? Reading may be your issue, but that's not my fault.

You're saying people shouldn't read threads??

I don't need your pro-life recommendation thanks. I don't need to point out how hypocritical that isšŸ‘

Just to save you the bother:

Mar 18, 2018
Sanctioned Suicide

Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a suicide discussion forum.

We provide a safe space to discuss the topic of suicide...

Last edited: