• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

b1ackstar

b1ackstar

manifesting my downfall :D
Sep 16, 2023
i was reading about SN, xan dosent seem reliable enough from what people have said. on here ive read that SN is painless and relaxing but the web says otherwise, also, if it goes wrong will i be a veggie? thats like, my worse nightmare, and i dunno if my family would wanna keep me living like that, dont wanna risk it.

would go for train if it wasnt so gory and terrifying, and i dont wanna ruin the driver's life. just wanna be gone asap without having time to rlly think ab it

speaking of, what does SN do to your body? i read that it looks blue, which is fine, but it wont be awful right? i dont want my family picturing my death as something gory, i wanna just look asleep or whatever, even if im not doing it anywhere near my home.

• Hugs
Reactions: HappyForever?
strawb12

strawb12

-
Mar 26, 2023
SN does have "side effects" before you die. But from my research it should be painless, especially if you take benzos or sedatives with it. If you do happen to fail you shouldn't end up as a veggie. I guess not everyone but most people who survive are fine or mostly fine. SN basically makes your blood vessels unable to transport oxygen to your brain, resulting in hypoxia. I read that it looks brownish so I'm not sure but again, from what I've heard it doesn't look gory at all, just a little strange. Someone lmk if something is wrong with my info & I'll edit my post so no one gets confused.

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
The nitrite from the SN absorption causes methemoglobinemia which results in death BUT the organs need oxygen, if death doesn't occur (there is a chance of that happening) you can sustain organ damage but its not the only thing that can happen, you can live without any harm done. A user on SS has tachycardia since a failed attempt but that was ignored, maybe to promote the SN method which is being compared to N.

Reactions: Brown-Jacket Revy
S

SN drinker

-
Aug 13, 2023
The media and feds freaking out about Kenneth Law makes me feel that SN is a good & easy way to die. The 20 minutes of SN "pain" before you die beats 50 years of living with my mental conditions + uglyness anway. And realisticly, I'd be more worried about SN going wrong and that I wake up with brain damage (which I don't think will happen.)

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 31858, betternever2havbeen, SenseOfLoss and 2 others
SnowWhite

SnowWhite

Semi-Professional Disappointment
Jan 16, 2020
ive read that SN is painless and relaxing but the web says otherwise, also, if it goes wrong will i be a veggie
SN itself isn't painful, though the salty taste is disgusting. There are unpleasant side effects such as Nausea, and a sense of doom, but these can be mitigated with anti emetics and sedatives respectively. In case of survival a vegetative state isn't rare, but its unlikely as you're more likelyto sustain some organ damage, or some to the brain. This is only if you survive though, so long as you fast and prepare a backup solution and anti-emetics/sedatives (if you'll need them) you should be sorted.
speaking of, what does SN do to your body? i read that it looks blue, which is fine, but it wont be awful right? i dont want my family picturing my death as something gory, i wanna just look asleep or whatever, even if im not doing it anywhere near my home.
SN kills you through a form of blood based hypoxia (I forget the technical word), aka it stops the transfer of oxygen through your blood. You won't end up looking like a full smurf, but your lips and cheeks will have a blue tint to them, and your skin will be pale

Reactions: Deleted member 65988
D

Deleted member 65988

Who told you Xan doesn't work?
I've seen articles that have outlined people who've died from intentional ingestion of SN had lorazepam or Alprazolam to accompany the process of being unconsciousness faster so I don't know if they're lying or you're telling the truth but benzos/sedatives do work and I'd argue increase the chances of success than not. The actress Lindsey pearlman who used this exact method had Lorazepam and Metoclopramide found within her system when Post-mortem was conducted.

Will you be a veggie?

That's everyone's greatest fear isn't it as I've come to see it however there's plenty of different answers across this forum since opinions have shifted about if that is possible and since there have been cases where people did have acute hypoxic injury, it is possible to be brain damaged but in both those cases, those individuals were brain dead, not brain damaged. I haven't seen any cases relating to people ending up brain damaged entirely to be rendered in a vegetative state from SN, I'd say you have to higher chance to dying from some other complications than brain damage.
Will it be awful

I've seen a fair few pictures of what dead bodies with cyanoisis from autopsies and honestly, given how most people don't look too good after death anyway, it doesn't look too bad, at least your head and face will be intact and not split open

Finally, addressing the pain part

It truly depends what people can handle because it's main issues are tachycardia and nausea which for some people is a good reason to avoid SN altogether for being emetophobic or having gastrointestinal issues that could cause some pain or people with extreme nausea who will have a hard time keeping the SN down long enough to be absorbed. There's a reason why the meds are listed in the 1st place, to facilitate a "peaceful" passing, I'd say that SN has its downsides in the department of the variety of symptoms one could experience however if one really wants to go then these symptoms will be nothing more than formality. There's been various examples on this forum over the years, some questionable due to their inconsistencies while others are eye-opening into how close some came to ctb it certain things went differently. The search function is there for a reason after all, to gather as much information and data as you can on this method.
The nitrite from the SN absorption causes methemoglobinemia which results in death BUT the organs need oxygen, if death doesn't occur (there is a chance of that happening) you can sustain organ damage but its not the only thing that can happen, you can live without any harm done. A user on SS has tachycardia since a failed attempt but that was ignored, maybe to promote the SN method which is being compared to N.
That could possibly be due to being given too much Methelyne blue at once, considering they had to travel an hour to even receive that treatment of the 1st place so that suggest, to me, that their condition was quickly deteriorating.

A similar thing happened with Symbiote years ago who developed heart issues after being given too much Methelyne blue after their attempt.

Last edited by a moderator:
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
If there is severe brain damage they wouldn't be able to come here to tell about it. Who knows, maybe there are vegetative cases we never hear about. That could happen with other methods too gunshot, hanging,
drug overdoses, no method is totally without risk.

There have been a few rare cases with SN of unbearable stomach ache (red hot poker in stomach it was described as) or a headache so bad the person called for help. A mild headache is likely, due to the SN in the stomach mixing with stomach acid, producing a gas that causes a headache. For me that's a good reason to take an acid blocker for a few days before.

Last edited:
B

betternever2havbeen

Elementalist
Jun 19, 2022
Who was that? I only remember reading about one who had the methylene blue injected too quickly and now they have issues from that, is that user the one you mean or are you thinking of another one?
That could possibly be due to being given too much Methelyne blue at once, considering they had to travel an hour to even receive that treatment of the 1st place so that suggest, to me, that their condition was quickly deteriorating.

A similar thing happened with Symbiote years ago who developed heart issues after being given too much Methelyne blue after their attempt.
Edit-yeh that's the user I meant.