AncientSorrow

AncientSorrow

Trapped in a decaying flesh prison
Jun 1, 2023
I have had Reactive Tinnitus for 4 years now, in left ear mainly. Got it from blasting music in the car.

I hear static noise all of the time, but if I am exposed to normal sounds, it aggravates.

Isn't it fantastic how we are trapped in a decaying flesh prison with endless potential for faults and permanent injuries that lead to incomprehensible amounts of suffering.

• Hugs
Reactions: _Minsk, Praestat_Mori and outrider567
L

lonewolf22

Jul 3, 2020
I have had Reactive Tinnitus for 4 years now, in left ear mainly. Got it from blasting music in the car.

I hear static noise all of the time, but if I am exposed to normal sounds, it aggravates.

Isn't it fantastic how we are trapped in a decaying flesh prison with endless potential for faults and permanent injuries that lead to incomprehensible amounts of suffering.
I've recently developed it on my right ear. At first it was hell but I've learned to tune it out. Even right now as I type, I can hear a 13k frequency sine wave orchestra in one ear. It never goes away. Possible that I may have always had it and just recently noticed it after a long gaming session on headphones. I can't imagine how irksome it can be for those who are unable to ignore it.

• Hugs
Reactions: AncientSorrow, Praestat_Mori and outrider567
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It certainly is so horrific how there is unlimited potential to suffer endlessly in this existence, it must be so torturous what you have to endure. The fact that existence is just so harmful is why only death could ever bring me relief, it's terrifying how existing can very easily get much more unbearable.

Reactions: _Minsk and AncientSorrow