Raggas

Raggas

Suicide is self expression
Dec 31, 2018
What will your loved ones think once they find out about your suicide? Who do you think will discover your body first after you CTB?

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner and TheFinalCountdown
martha

martha

Experienced
Mar 14, 2019
I am already worrie
What will your loved ones think once they find out about your suicide?

I am already worried they might find out that I am on this site.

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner and editredit22
B

Broken

Paragon
Dec 7, 2018
What will your loved ones think once they find out about your suicide? Who do you think will discover your body first after you CTB?
I'm getting a hotel room or a tent. Think I'll go with the tent

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner
V

Volomori83

Haunted by the ghosts of the past
Jul 9, 2018
My family will be saddened and shocked when I complete my suicide. To spare them any increased trauma, I'm hanging myself in the middle of the woods. My hope is it will be the police, or at the very least, a stranger who finds my body and not anyone that knows me.

• Love
Reactions: patheticpartner, Empty Smile, TheGoodGuy and 1 other person
Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
My family will be saddened and shocked when I complete my suicide. To spare them any increased trauma, I'm hanging myself in the middle of the woods. My hope is it will be the police, or at the very least, a stranger who finds my body and not anyone that knows me.
Seems like a lot of us are wanting to ctb in the woods.

• Wow
  • Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner and Deadgirl
Redrock

Redrock

Student
Mar 5, 2019
The forest is beautiful and dense in May... the police will find my body

Last edited:
  • Hugs
throwaway777

throwaway777

一人、部屋で、独り。
Oct 3, 2018
probably my neighbors ..i dont care anymore i just want to die

• Hugs
Ruffian

Ruffian

Jumpin Jack Flash, it’s a gas gas gas
Jan 16, 2019
I never thought of a tent, but the woods do seem to be an excellent place. Especially if they are in the mountains.

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner and Broken
B

Broken

Paragon
Dec 7, 2018
I never thought of a tent, but the woods do seem to be an excellent place. Especially if they are in the mountains.
I'm probably going to have to pay to pitch up a tent on a campsite. In the UK you have to get the landowners permission I believe unless your camping in one of the national parks and I can't be arsed with the journey. Also if you pay for a couple of days at a campsite you'll have total privacy. Well for my method at least I will

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner and Ruffian
camille

camille

Dec 7, 2018
I don't think the police will find your suicide in the woods first... the raven and birds may find you first and eat you. Lather the wolfs. :notsure:

After crash on very dangerous high speed ... black birds kept coming... and they did not find anything. Already a few people died on this street that morning. We had been lucky and survived.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Jen Erik

Jen Erik

-
Oct 12, 2018
Inconvenience and anger. That much I feel is certain given the explicit things that have already been said to me regarding suicide in general as well as how it relates to the state of my own mental illness. I feel uncomfortable presuming any additional reactions, as I simply don't know what is going on in the minds of others.

If the suggestions that I leave displayed prominently are followed, a 'first responder' will be the one to locate me. I do have a parent who is quite melodramatic and histrionic so I could see her ignoring the instructions so as to generate an outpouring of sympathy at having been the one to find her son's dead body post-suicide with an exit bag. I won't have any control over that so whatever choice she may make is hers and hers alone. I am leaving plenty of opportunity for her not to find me in that state, though.

• Hugs
phoenixx

phoenixx

Experienced
Apr 8, 2019
I'm planning on ctb either from a bridge or in a hotel so at least strangers will find my body and not family. I don't like to think how they would react as it makes me feel guilty and have second thoughts about doing it.

• Hugs
Deadgirl

Deadgirl

Game Over
Mar 31, 2019
I will be deep into the woods so no one will find out.

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner and Escaper Boy
Sick Boy

Sick Boy

Student
Oct 19, 2018
The hotel staff Will found my body,i just hope they don´t get too traumatized

• Hugs
B

Broken

Paragon
Dec 7, 2018
The hotel staff Will found my body,i just hope they don´t get too traumatized
I'm still trying to decide on a hotel or pitching up a tent somewhere. With my method on a hotel I think I'd pull the bed sheets over me so I was covered and leave a note somewhere before they reached the bed warning them!

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner and Sick Boy
psykotiskt

psykotiskt

Mar 7, 2019
My family will find my body as i'm doing it in our home. That's the one part that makes me feel horrible, i don't want to put them through it.

• Hugs
B

Broken

Paragon
Dec 7, 2018
My family will find my body as i'm doing it in our home. That's the one part that makes me feel horrible, i don't want to put them through it.
What's your method? Could you leave a note somewhere for them to see before they find you?

• Hugs
W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
I don't like leaving the house, but I wouldn't really want them to have to deal with that. So maybe I can do something like order SN, pretend I need to visit a different city and get a hotel.

• Hugs
JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018
I will be doing it in a place where they won't find the body, more than likely a hotel or in the woods. I'd imagine they wouldn't be surprised once they found out the news, as this has been a long time coming and they've been through this before with past failed attempts.

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner and Hotsackage
TheFinalCountdown

TheFinalCountdown

Student
Mar 25, 2019
I honestly don't know what my family's reaction will be. I think they'll be very upset at the time but will soon move on

• Hugs
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I can't say what my family will say but they would be sad at the very least, and sometimes regretful feeling like they should/could have done something to save me (if I ever came to the point of CTB'ing). As for the people close to me that aren't family, they would be shocked and surprised that I actually CTB'ed and sad as well. Some people might have the guilt of feeling like they could have done something, which is the most annoying part.

Even to this day, I still don't know why can't people accept that sometimes there is NOTHING that can be done and that there are people who just don't want to live life anymore and accept their decision instead of assuming mental illness or irrationality. It really disgusts me that people won't use that logic when it comes to criminals committing crimes, but will insist that suicidal people aren't rational or capable of making decisions.

• Love