• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Dreamless Sleep

Dreamless Sleep

The eternal night before chaos...
Feb 1, 2020
Does anyone know the exact method he used? I cant find anything beyond the fact he was in his truck and used possibly a small generator or exhaust. I'm seeing different reports and I'm genuinely interested in how he achieved this.

Passersby

Passersby

Trapped in space and time
Aug 29, 2019
Hi Dreamless sleep,
I remember this. It was all over national news. Michele Carter was her name. I guess she's out now. I wonder what her life is like? Wonder if she still wants to ctb? Probably not if I had to guess. Maybe she comes on this website. There was a documentary on this I watched a while back. He used some kind of a gas powered water pump that is used for boats. He worked on tug boats some so he probably obtained it from that and somehow knew that it would put out carbon monoxide and work. It's simple. It puts out co in the truck that is closed up and after a while then you would die. So it would be just like any co method. Like it can be done in a tent or car or room. He just happend to do it in his truck.

Reactions: Dreamless Sleep
Blue LIPS

Blue LIPS

Ave Satanas
Jun 28, 2020
I don't remember this one but I do know not very long ago a woman pushed her boyfriend to CTB encouraging him and shit. He jumped off of a parking garage. I only remember he was Asian pretty much. It hit home for me due to an argument.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Lorntroubles, AvaAdore and Dreamless Sleep
GravityUtilizer

GravityUtilizer

Born to lose
May 22, 2020
Not sure how much it goes into methods but here's a doc on the case:

Reactions: Meditation guide and Dreamless Sleep
Dreamless Sleep

Dreamless Sleep

The eternal night before chaos...
Feb 1, 2020
Hi Dreamless sleep,
I remember this. It was all over national news. Michele Carter was her name. I guess she's out now. I wonder what her life is like? Wonder if she still wants to ctb? Probably not if I had to guess. Maybe she comes on this website. There was a documentary on this I watched a while back. He used some kind of a gas powered water pump that is used for boats. He worked on tug boats some so he probably obtained it from that and somehow knew that it would put out carbon monoxide and work. It's simple. It puts out co in the truck that is closed up and after a while then you would die. So it would be just like any co method. Like it can be done in a tent or car or room. He just happend to do it in his truck.

Ah ok. That makes sense. I was wondering what he had used and also how he would make it work... but it seems he had knowledge of motors and such so it would have been easy for him compared to someone like me trying to do it.

I don't remember this one but I do know not very long ago a woman pushed her boyfriend to CTB encouraging him and shit. He jumped off of a parking garage. I only remember he was Asian pretty much. It hit home for me due to an argument.

That's right... I remember this one too. Thank you for the link. I think this one didnt get as much publicity for some reason.

Maybe because there was so much public outrage over Michelle (in the other case) telling Conrad to get back in the truck when he had second thoughts about ctb.

Not sure how much it goes into methods but here's a doc on the case:

Thanks I havent seen this. I'll check it out.

Reactions: GravityUtilizer and Blue LIPS
G

GoneGoneGone

Enlightened
Apr 1, 2020
Stephanie Harlowe has a good documentary on it on youtube. She explains both their psychiatric backgrounds, and has a lot of details about the case presented by both prosecution and defense.

Blue LIPS

Blue LIPS

Ave Satanas
Jun 28, 2020
Ah ok. That makes sense. I was wondering what he had used and also how he would make it work... but it seems he had knowledge of motors and such so it would have been easy for him compared to someone like me trying to do it.

That's right... I remember this one too. Thank you for the link. I think this one didnt get as much publicity for some reason.

Maybe because there was so much public outrage over Michelle (in the other case) telling Conrad to get back in the truck when he had second thoughts about ctb.

Thanks I havent seen this. I'll check it out.

Yeah it's sad watching people take it as a joke and then NOW they feel bad. My buddy used to tell suicidal people "be like Nike and just do it" he's not my buddy anymore and realized after high school you ain't shit.