• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

T

throwaway547

May 24, 2024
My ex mother in law is my HR Manager. I am being analyzed under a microscope constantly. I never feel safe at work and feel at any moment I will be fired for little to no reason. Per everyone else she is 'looking out for me' but I know that isn't true. She won't even speak to me. I am harassed nearly every day. I am sick and need health insurance so I have to stay. I have no choice. My direct supervisor is kind and really does try but I'm not worth the effort it takes. I'm ready to go away. I watched my coworker gasp on the ground for air after he was killed on property. I had to make the call to my boss that he was hurt. I think about him every single day. I think about hanging myself every day. I tried to recently. I got scared. I wish I would have continued. It's never going to get better. My entire family is dead and it's only right for me to join them. I have no one except my new fiance and my cat. I'm just a burden to them. It just feels like the most rational action to take, and I've thought it over for 10-12 years. When the feeling to do it comes nothing has ever felt more correct. The urge is stronger than any other. Nothing will ever be better again.

• Hugs
Reactions: set0553
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you find the freedom you search for.

set0553

set0553

самоубийство
May 16, 2024
Best of luck, and safe travels my friend.. hoping you find the peace you are searching for.. ❤️