Defenestration

Defenestration

I want to have the courage to defenestrate myself
Oct 25, 2020
Hi,
rational/philosophical suicide even on the rare days when I feel good, my opinion is definitive and does not change. non-life is better than life.

I would give anything to die in my sleep. I don't have the means to have an adequate method for ctb and the IS slows me down at the last moment (I would have to live on the 20th floor or have access to it at any time, whenever I want.

it hasn't changed and it will be the same in 1,2,6,12 months or 2.3 years. suicide is the definitive solution. In any case we are condemned to die and 80/100 of life is only unpleasant things

...damn in the world there is a suicide (death by suicide) every 4 seconds...how do they do???!?

it? it's paradoxical, sometimes I even tell myself that "I would like to get worse" so that my SI is less strong.

I am so bitter and jealous when I see people who loved life die and are still quite young.

Best regards

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: iloveloving, LifeQuitter, pthnrdnojvsc and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I also just wish to never wake again, in my case non-existence is always preferable, it's all I see as desirable, I've always and only wished for eternal sleep. But anyway I wish you the best.

Reactions: Defenestration
Defenestration

Defenestration

I want to have the courage to defenestrate myself
Oct 25, 2020
Je souhaite aussi ne plus jamais me réveiller, dans mon cas la non-existence est toujours préférable, c'est tout ce que je vois comme désirable, j'ai toujours et seulement souhaité un sommeil éternel. Mais quoi qu'il en soit, je te souhaite le meilleur.
🫂🫂🫂