DT2007

DT2007

reincarnation
Oct 9, 2023
This is just random ranting. And you can cuss me for it. I've been reading in the forum for many hours by now and I can, as I am too, understand that people who intend to catch the bus want to do everything tight when choosing their ticket so that they not miss the bus by any chances. There are many useful posts and guides on different methods and I appreciate all of them. But at somepoint to some extent it annoys me when people preach the perfect regimen. Matter of fact. For most ways to ctb there is no "perfect' regimen, one "must" follow. There can only be guidelines and guardrails. Every one, every human being is different. Differently buildt, their body's react differently to poisons or substances. Different reactions to different medications. A different tolerance to CO for example. Vizzy had it right in his posts. He listed so many cases and what and how it happened in the end. And if you compare them there have not 2 been 100% identical. Neither in timing or dosage or even in taking the recommended meds. So there is no perfection to be achieved. It's perfect if it works out. And when you read all the recommendations keep in mind what they are recommendations. Some who followed strictly a handbook regimen failed even. You always have to keep on mind that you are the one who knows your body and what it is capable of best.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I just find it so dreadful how people have to struggle so much to die in the first place, ideally we should all just have the option to leave in peace without doing any suicide method research.

Reactions: DT2007
DT2007

DT2007

reincarnation
Oct 9, 2023
I just find it so dreadful how people have to struggle so much to die in the first place, ideally we should all just have the option to leave in peace without doing any suicide method research.
So true. ❤️ you don't have the choice of being born in the first place. We all have to die as a matter of fact. And we all should have the choice to decide when. If you just look at how many old people are actually willing to go, to die peacefully, in dignity. But thanks to the medical possibilitys available have to endure some more years because their relatives are not willing to let them go. We have the death penalty in some countries and kill people at will. It seems like there is always someone else deciding when one is allowed to go. It should be up to each and every individual when to part from this reality and move on. And all this suicide prevention blah. Honestly. They can stick that up their a**es. It's a fucked up society that makes people decide that they don't want to be part of it any longer. It's the fucked up society making old people stay for longer as they want. It's the fucked up society that takes anything away from you to end your life peacefully and in dignity. Sorry. Got carried away here. 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: InLoveWithAGhost