N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
How good are my English skills? I am curious what native speaker say. I hope no one is too mean. School is some years ago. I have met many non-native speaker who had better skills than me. This place is good to improve English skills. 1 is very bad and 10 is perfect. If someone else also wants that his/her English is evaluated this thread is a good place. Obviously you should have read some of my other posts before.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sherri, sninturkey, stilldreaming and 2 others
Nanako

Nanako

Experienced
Dec 24, 2018
You seem to be at about the same level as I am. So I'd say 6.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: noname223
WoAiGou

WoAiGou

Stalinist
Dec 16, 2021
9, can totally understand the gist of what you are saying.

• Love
S

stilldreaming

Student
Aug 30, 2021
How good are my English skills? I am curious what native speaker would say. I hope no one is too mean. School is was some years ago. I have met many non-native speakers who had better skills than me. This place is good to improve English skills. 1 is very bad and 10 is perfect. If someone else also wants that his/her English is evaluated this thread is a good place. Obviously you should have read some of my other posts before too.

Hi, I'm from the US. I hope you don't mind, but I offered some light corrections? You are definitely an upper intermediate speaker! Easy to understand, and that's what matters :)

Reactions: noname223 and sninturkey
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
9 all seems ok as I read it, I make a lot of grammar mistakes because I trust the auto spelling too much.

• Love
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

“Ye shall be as gods..🍎 🐍”
Jun 22, 2021
9.5. Not going to give you 10 because then I risk admitting that your English is better than mine :hmph: take that you German!

Last edited:
  • Love