• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Himalayan

Himalayan

"Wake up to reality, nothing ever goes as planned"
Sep 30, 2022
So. I was looking into the ratchet tie down method, but i didn't find good threads. Since a lot of them mixed, ratchet tie down + night night.
From what I understand, you only use a lashing belt in this one. Finding the sweet spot, isn't a problem here either, since you're not using small objects to target specifically the carotids. It would only be a matter of getting the right pressure quickly.

Sorry if this method was already being discussed. I only found old posts, and no mega threads, like the tourniquet one got.

Oblivion

Oblivion

Wizard
Aug 2, 2018
I opened a new thread about it and no one even answered

M

my-end

Leaving not grieving
Dec 19, 2022
So night night without the extra pressure points, or hanging without the hanging.
There's not really any question that you're asking here. I did come across a thread once where it was discussed in depth and someone even linked to a video of a kid who used night night with ratchet strap.
To me anyone who might use a method that does not eliminate any chance that SI would take over, would need to be very emotionally distraught.
Any experimenting I've done with partial or night night has resulted in extreme head pressure and if continued would create a very painful experience. So that was abandoned. If one were to use a substance along with it, it might eliminate some pain but would add to the potential of flubbing it up.
Is there something more specific that were hoping to discuss?

Himalayan

Himalayan

Sep 30, 2022
So night night without the extra pressure points, or hanging without the hanging.
There's not really any question that you're asking here. I did come across a thread once where it was discussed in depth and someone even linked to a video of a kid who used night night with ratchet strap.
To me anyone who might use a method that does not eliminate any chance that SI would take over, would need to be very emotionally distraught.
Any experimenting I've done with partial or night night has resulted in extreme head pressure and if continued would create a very painful experience. So that was abandoned. If one were to use a substance along with it, it might eliminate some pain but would add to the potential of flubbing it up.
Is there something more specific that were hoping to discuss?
Not at all, i am tired of talking whit pussies. You guys will live forever.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lxions and H.O.Xan
Rumi

Rumi

Experienced
Mar 29, 2023
The abstract says that it can be difficult for the authorities to differentiate between murder and suicide when a body is discovered like this.

That could be an upside for some, and a downside for others. If the police suspect you have been murdered, it will be a while before you can be buried.

Other than that, it seems like a reliable method. I tried tourniquet with a necktie and felt nothing but a buzzing sensation in my head. This looks like it would work much better. Worth looking into further imo.

Himalayan

Himalayan

Sep 30, 2022
The abstract says that it can be difficult for the authorities to differentiate between murder and suicide when a body is discovered like this.

That could be an upside for some, and a downside for others. If the police suspect you have been murdered, it will be a while before you can be buried.

Other than that, it seems like a reliable method. I tried tourniquet with a necktie and felt nothing but a buzzing sensation in my head. This looks like it would work much better. Worth looking into further imo.
I think it works, i can get my carotids whit a shoelace. So i don't see how this can fail, maybe you need to train your arms a little tho. Dead hang train forearms strength and grip, so i think that's pretty useful. Push up for biceps and ig it's down

Rumi

Rumi

Experienced
Mar 29, 2023
I think it works, i can get my carotids whit a shoelace. So i don't see how this can fail, maybe you need to train your arms a little tho. Dead hang train forearms strength and grip, so i think that's pretty useful. Push up for biceps and ig it's down
Isn't the point of the ratchet that it allows you to put pressure on carotids without exerting pressure? The difficulty with the night-night method is knowing where to place the rolled up socks or corn hole bags on your neck - does using a wider ratchet solve this problem?

Himalayan

Himalayan

Sep 30, 2022
Isn't the point of the ratchet that it allows you to put pressure on carotids without exerting pressure? The difficulty with the night-night method is knowing where to place the rolled up socks or corn hole bags on your neck - does using a wider ratchet solve this problem?
Honestly, its not painful at all whitout objects. Just go at the base or right below the chin. Objects only make the method more unstable, increasing the chances of failure

Reactions: Rumi
M

my-end

Leaving not grieving
Dec 19, 2022
Not at all, i am tired of talking whit pussies. You guys will live forever.
So why are you so aggressive? I think you mis-interpreted all that I said. You made a post that didn't ask any questions or made any what if considerations, how should one respond appropriately to that to suit Your liking??
I HAVE my method, you've been on here longer than I have so what's the problem? If you still can't figure out how you're going to do it, you might need to see why that is exactly...šŸ¤”
You getting sideways with anyone on here is a joke...you need to check yourself.

Himalayan

Himalayan

Sep 30, 2022
So why are you so aggressive? I think you mis-interpreted all that I said. You made a post that didn't ask any questions or made any what if considerations, how should one respond appropriately to that to suit Your liking??
I HAVE my method, you've been on here longer than I have so what's the problem? If you still can't figure out how you're going to do it, you might need to see why that is exactly...šŸ¤”
You getting sideways with anyone on here is a joke...you need to check yourself.
I don't even know why you think i was asking a question.
Your behaviour is irritating, if you don't want an angry response don't make a thousand assumptions and sell yourself as the know it all man.
The point of the post was to inform, when i talk about ratchet, one person immediately simplify it to night night. I was tired of it, so there's the post.
Also, you didn't do partial or anything, you tried to, but failed. You didn't get the effects at all.
The most irritating thing is your fear of SI. I am tired of talking whit people like you.

Last edited:
M

my-end

Leaving not grieving
Dec 19, 2022
I don't even know why you think i was asking a question.
It was clear that you weren't asking. So you were just saying what... Here's a method? Because you didn't say that either.
Good luck