• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Soon4me

Soon4me

Enlightened
Jun 15, 2018
I have a raspberry pi zero,raspberry pi 3,and an orange pi something? (haven't used the orange pi yet)
I used to use these for retro pi (i like old games) and i had kodi on one of them
Now i have Kali Linux on one,i still have to learn a bit more about this,some i knew already,other stuff is new to me.I was thinking of getting a small screen for it and i have a power pack already.(i could use a phone instead but i hate phones)
In the next few days i will be doing this

Anyone have a raspberry pi?
What do you use it for?
Any plans to try something else with it?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Didymus
Didymus

Didymus

Clutching at invisible straws
Dec 11, 2018
I'm an electronics hobbyist and have an unfinished project to build an internet radio using a Pi, screen, 4x4 keypad and a 3d printed enclosure. Wanted to build this for my mom. As I want to ctb soon I don't think I will finish it.

• Love
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Wolfjob_dayjob, Pentobartbital and 1 other person
Soon4me

Soon4me

Enlightened
Jun 15, 2018
I'm an electronics hobbyist and have an unfinished project to build an internet radio using a Pi, screen, 4x4 keypad and a 3d printed enclosure. Wanted to build this for my mom. As I want to ctb soon I don't think I will finish it.
Hi!
Is it something like this you are doing?
I hope you get to finish it.If you don't,well it's the thought that counts.I'm sure your mom would have loved it.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Wolfjob_dayjob and Didymus
Can'tStandAnymore

Can'tStandAnymore

Custom title
Mar 16, 2019
I had always loved sort of things like electronic, programming and chemistry. But also I have been too lazy to learn anything but in a disciplinary way.

Despite that, thanks to my middle school IT teacher, I made a few arduino project which were very nice.

I'm in one of the best schools in this country, yet still I don't think I have seen a real person who really have an algorithmic thinking capability.

Let me know if you have a cool idea, especially if it's related to a ctb method.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Soon4me
Didymus

Didymus

Dec 11, 2018
I had always loved sort of things like electronic, programming and chemistry. But also I have been too lazy to learn anything but in a disciplinary way.

Despite that, thanks to my middle school IT teacher, I made a few arduino project which were very nice.

I'm in one of the best schools in this country, yet still I don't think I have seen a real person who really have an algorithmic thinking capability.

Let me know if you have a cool idea, especially if it's related to a ctb method.

Here's a crude idea, not sure if it's original.

I tried the night-night method and tourniquet method but could not make it work.

Instead of using a manual ratchet with the night-night method try invent one that uses a motor and a remote control with a button for closing the ratchet and a quick release button in case of failure. Make it into a 3d printed model with variable positions for the pressure pads to find the sweet spots for the carotids.

I saw a picture once of a custom build for the night-night method. I will try to find it to make it more clear.

Last edited:
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Jc40 and Soon4me
Didymus

Didymus

Dec 11, 2018
I saw a picture once of a custom build for the night-night method. I will try to find it to make it more clear.

The image that gave me the idea is on 8ch

It's also mentioned in this post

Current 3d printers can use many kinds of materials including flexible filaments.
The pressure pads should be able to move up and down using some sort of rail and also controlled remotely.

If I found this site sooner I would have time and resources to make a prototype. I'm just a hobbyist and I see no serious difficulties in creating the 3d model and electronics.

My idea was to be able to lie in bed find your sweet spot and hit go with your hands beside you remotely controlling it without moving.

Last edited:
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals