Dumbass

Dumbass

Jun 4, 2019
i wish there was some easy method that could just Work. ive been trying to figure out the sweet spots for night night every day and ive made NO progress im too stupid for any method out there oh my god. even when i go to the tracks the trains never pass on the side i pick or they dont even pass at all for some stupid reason i literally sit there for hours distracting myself with music and some stresstoy and i came so close to dying without knowing im dead i came so close to it but the train passed on the other fucking side. i cant just live im not made for existing but i am so bad at dying

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep, landslide2 and not-2-b-the-answer
LapseInTime

LapseInTime

Top-notch parasite.
Sep 4, 2024
i wish there was some easy method that could just Work. ive been trying to figure out the sweet spots for night night every day and ive made NO progress im too stupid for any method out there oh my god. even when i go to the tracks the trains never pass on the side i pick or they dont even pass at all for some stupid reason i literally sit there for hours distracting myself with music and some stresstoy and i came so close to dying without knowing im dead i came so close to it but the train passed on the other fucking side. i cant just live im not made for existing but i am so bad at dying
I can relate to that; one way or another, night night is going to be the end of me. I've been trying and trying, never even came close to feeling like I *may* faint. We're all bad a dying... That's not to say that all of us are good are living. It's just nature, you're not dumb. Damned instincts.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
Dumbass

Dumbass

Jun 4, 2019
I can relate to that; one way or another, night night is going to be the end of me. I've been trying and trying, never even came close to feeling like I *may* faint. We're all bad a dying... That's not to say that all of us are good are living. It's just nature, you're not dumb. Damned instincts.
thank you. i really appreciate it, and haha i guess that is true :')

good luck, i wish u the best (you can interpret that in whichever way fits best hahaha)

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and LapseInTime
A

AlouA

looking for CTB partner in SEA
Sep 19, 2023
thank you. i really appreciate it, and haha i guess that is true :')

good luck, i wish u the best (you can interpret that in whichever way fits best hahaha)
Hi , why don't you considered partial hanging?.. it's tough for me to look for a sweet spot here in my area that i can do the night night method cuz there's just not a lot of places Accessible with not a lot of crowd.. so my only viable method is hanging..

• Hugs
Reactions: Dumbass and not-2-b-the-answer
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Sorry you have ended up here as well. 🤗🤗🤗🤗 I like your screen name. I should have chosen that one when I joined. I am so dumb. It's the main reason for wanting to CTB. This world is a horrible place, especially when you are dumb. 😥

• Hugs
Reactions: Dumbass and landslide2
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I also see myself as not meant to suffer in this existence, I also just wish to cease existing, personally I wish for a death like never waking again. But anyway I wish you the best, hope you find peace.

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Dumbass
Dumbass

Dumbass

Jun 4, 2019
Hi , why don't you considered partial hanging?.. it's tough for me to look for a sweet spot here in my area that i can do the night night method cuz there's just not a lot of places Accessible with not a lot of crowd.. so my only viable method is hanging..
i dont really have any hanging spots in my house ^^;; but i my research that method again, its been a while since i looked stuff up about it
Sorry you have ended up here as well. 🤗🤗🤗🤗 I like your screen name. I should have chosen that one when I joined. I am so dumb. It's the main reason for wanting to CTB. This world is a horrible place, especially when you are dumb. 😥
aw haha thank you. i do hope you can think higher of yourself if you live that long though :heart:
I also see myself as not meant to suffer in this existence, I also just wish to cease existing, personally I wish for a death like never waking again. But anyway I wish you the best, hope you find peace.
same!! i wish the same to you ^^:heart:

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer