UserHussein

UserHussein

Oct 14, 2023
Greetings.

I'm currently going into a difficult time right now. But recently my school got ahold of an email that I sent which had some rather risky things written in it. They forced me into the school therapists office, and now they're forcing me to see a counsellor outside of the school system. I don't have the money for this and my insurance is not covering everything, meaning I have to go into some credit card debt in order to pay for this.

I hate this so much. Involuntary hospitalization is definitely worse, but this is as well of a degree annoying. I want to yell at them so bad to leave me alone. They're even forcing me to take medication, and I can't decline. They're also billing me for the meds as well.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: RainAndSadness, DyingToDie123, todeswunsch and 4 others
Somethingiswaddling

Somethingiswaddling

goober
Aug 19, 2023
Omg what??? This sounds very weird, you just can't say no? I mean I'm French so maybe the laws are different from where you're from but I feel like you could just disobey and don't go. Because forcing you into credit card debt sounds illegal and unusual to me.

Reactions: Fire
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That is just really awful and cruel, I hate how we exist in this society where people are punished like that simply for sharing their honest feelings.

Reactions: Somethingiswaddling
bonkdemon

bonkdemon

wasting away
Nov 19, 2023
Greetings.

I'm currently going into a difficult time right now. But recently my school got ahold of an email that I sent which had some rather risky things written in it. They forced me into the school therapists office, and now they're forcing me to see a counsellor outside of the school system. I don't have the money for this and my insurance is not covering everything, meaning I have to go into some credit card debt in order to pay for this.

I hate this so much. Involuntary hospitalization is definitely worse, but this is as well of a degree annoying. I want to yell at them so bad to leave me alone. They're even forcing me to take medication, and I can't decline. They're also billing me for the meds as well.
Seems super counterintuitive as it's just placing more unnecessary financial stress on you. I'm so sorry you have to go through this. I don't understand why they would force you into this knowing you're already mentally not your best. Feels icky. I do hope things get better and that you can somehow find a way around it. šŸ«¶ is there anyone else you are able to email/consult? This feels super unfair

Reactions: Somethingiswaddling
L

loopdaloop

-
Apr 16, 2023
happened to me something similar along these lines so I just completely dropped out of school

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Can't you tell them no? Therapy is a scam.