• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

_Minsk

_Minsk

death: the cure for life
Dec 9, 2019
seriously, im done with this life. My health ruined my entire life and im tired of having to get the credits for something thats not my fault. Im so done with that. Always these disadvantages and workarounds just to get basic stuff done. It fills me with rage to see all those privileged people that act like complete assholes. Its so often that those who are the kindest are the ones that suffer the most. This life is just shit, can't believe some people are literally always suffering for no good reason other than satisfying this stupid si

• Hugs
Reactions: reclaimedbynature, pole, Talvikki and 3 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It certainly is cruel how people have to suffer so much in this existence all through no fault of their own, it must be really dreadful what you are going through. But anyway, best wishes.

• Love
Reactions: _Minsk