animetal

animetal

a confession, a cadaver
May 8, 2023
There's two rats in my garage and I just don't have the heart to kill them . I feel so guilty because I just see them trying to survive just like every other creature on this earth. When I saw them it made me think of how what if they're siblings or in love or something silly. I like to think that they have a story just like me. That also makes me think about why I was born a human and not another thing. Death and life are such interesting topics to me. I really wonder where I'll be and what would happen to me when I'm gone

• Hugs
Reactions: The anhedonic one and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Ha!! Great!! That's a good question! And there we are! Which lives do we want to protect? Rats can cause deseases (like the big plagues in the middle ages and probably earlier many times). Life on earth is and always was cruel! That's it. The stronger one eats the weaker ones, That's life since billions of years, but humans have forgotten about this fact since they started to live in organzied society, pushign back the real wild life we were also used to live in up until 10000 years ago before humans started to settle down in camps and later cities.

Reactions: The anhedonic one
The anhedonic one

The anhedonic one

Dead inside
May 20, 2023
I'm incapable of killing any sentient creature.
( Except myself. )

Reactions: 90starve