EmptyTrashCan

EmptyTrashCan

Oh to watch a Sunset and dance in the Moonlight.
Aug 9, 2020
I know I'm not the only one who has ever, in the middle of nothing,, such as boredom or sometimes even 'happy' moments, want to kill themselves.
I can't explain it sometimes, others I know it's because of certain things. But right now, during my online classes I feel an intense need to, somehow, just die.
But I can't, because I've convinced myself into learning and completely understanding something new before dying. However I'm feeling desperate.
How about y'all?

Reactions: AmDead, BehindTheWall and Lone_Gray_Wolf
Lone_Gray_Wolf

Lone_Gray_Wolf

Fate plays chess with 2 queens
Aug 21, 2020
That happened to me in the middle of my worst depression phase. When suicide was in mind at all times, and just by walking around the house random ideas of how to kill myself would show up or I would just start imagining myself dead. That still happens to me but in a less agressive way. I would think that something triggered a reaction, and those desires to be dead showed up suddenly while u were on class... Either way, if is that or not; the desire to cbt still there.

Reactions: AmDead and EmptyTrashCan
EmptyTrashCan

EmptyTrashCan

Aug 9, 2020
That happened to me in the middle of my worst depression phase. When suicide was in mind at all times, and just by walking around the house random ideas of how to kill myself would show up or I would just start imagining myself dead. That still happens to me but in a less agressive way. I would think that something triggered a reaction, and those desires to be dead showed up suddenly while u were on class... Either way, if is that or not; the desire to cbt still there.
That's so interesting. And yeah i see, these desires are always present. I'm happy that you don't experience those desires as aggressively as before.

BehindTheWall

BehindTheWall

May 21th 2020
Aug 26, 2020
It happens to me randomly, but more often when I'm working. I keep thinking about it all day long. I'm like « Fuck this, I'Il do it » and hours after I'm giving up because I think about the sadness of my parents, my sister and brother and my gf.

I'm fighting about my own thoughts.

Reactions: EmptyTrashCan
EmptyTrashCan

EmptyTrashCan

Aug 9, 2020
It happens to me randomly, but more often when I'm working. I keep thinking about it all day long. I'm like « Fuck this, I'Il do it » and hours after I'm giving up because I think about the sadness of my parents, my sister and brother and my gf.

I'm fighting about my own thoughts.
You got it man, fighting one-self's thoughts is always harder than fighting any other thing or individual.

Reactions: HowardRatner and BehindTheWall
HowardRatner

HowardRatner

the world is hell
Jun 14, 2020
Same thing happens to me man, I think I will CTB in a few weeks, I don't know but everything I think about is suicide.

Reactions: EmptyTrashCan