ixkitty

ixkitty

Let me be Selfish, just this once.
Aug 15, 2020
In planning, what have you chosen to ease that ready anxiety/nervous jitters? Like do you plan to handle that or... us it something that you just don't have?

I'm struggling to deal with it so I can hesitate less in the future.

Reactions: Natty
Pony

Pony

Sad transgirl
Sep 2, 2019
I wish I knew how to handle SI, recently I went through the entire SN process up to the point of having a glass of it sitting in front of me but I could barely will myself to even touch the glass when it was time to drink it.

• Hugs
Reactions: sadpenguin and ixkitty
ixkitty

ixkitty

Aug 15, 2020
I wish I knew how to handle SI, recently I went through the entire SN process up to the point of having a glass of it sitting in front of me but I could barely will myself to even touch the glass when it was time to drink it.
Been there... done that .. need help.. -_- I feel you

W’ren

W’ren

Worthless
Oct 28, 2020
I have practiced and practiced.
I did not mix up the sn, as it is precious and i do not want to waste it. But i did sit with the equivalent size glass-
And i tied a noose and slipped it over my head many times- to be honest putting a noose around my own neck quickens my heart rate.
It doesn't change my mind- but SI kicks in and i have to breathe it out every time.

I have some sedating antipsychotic meds, that can double as anti-anxieties if used in small doses and i intend to use them to dull my SI. Or get some beta blockers for anxiety from my dr since i do suffer from terrible anxiety and it's been SO bad recently. :(

What do you think? Good idea/Bad idea?

ixkitty

ixkitty

Aug 15, 2020
I have practiced and practiced.
I did not mix up the sn, as it is precious and i do not want to waste it. But i did sit with the equivalent size glass-
And i tied a noose and slipped it over my head many times- to be honest putting a noose around my own neck quickens my heart rate.
It doesn't change my mind- but SI kicks in and i have to breathe it out every time.

I have some sedating antipsychotic meds, that can double as anti-anxieties if used in small doses and i intend to use them to dull my SI. Or get some beta blockers for anxiety from my dr since i do suffer from terrible anxiety and it's been SO bad recently. :(

What do you think? Good idea/Bad idea?
I need to do that... my next dr apt

So you just practice and get used to the feeling..
.. I think its a good idea ! Either or.. Aldi I suffer from anxiety.. or just straight up life fears

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
I've chosen five years of suicidal depression, loneliness and failure as a way to not fear death. I'd think of having a nice glass of whiskey before I'd hang myself but I'd probably just drink the whole bottle and start trying to e-date female SS members and then black out.

Last edited:
Trisolaris

Trisolaris

Arcanist
Dec 11, 2018
I don't have anxiety about it anymore. Feel nothing. Just want to die already.

Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment
ixkitty

ixkitty

Aug 15, 2020
I've chosen five years of suicidal depression, loneliness and failure as a way to not fear death. I'd think of having a nice glass of whiskey before I'd hang myself but I'd probably just drink the whole bottle and start trying to e-date female SS members and then black out.
I mean .. that sounds fun especially if you're in the process of hanging the noose... but the hangover the next day.... I'm sure that's not the hanging anything you meant to have ... sometimes I imagine what would happen if I accidentally found a loving partner on here ..
I don't have anxiety about it anymore. Feel nothing. Just want to die already.
That sounds wonderful too ... but as long as I've been suicidal, my life is ran by fear and anxiety.. and it shows even as I try to take the step I've been excited about taking for a long time ...