• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I want to die

I want to die

I'm dead inside
Apr 28, 2019
This might be a stupid question but where the heck do people find hard drugs?!? Or guns?!?

It seems like something I just see in movies!

(not weed.)

Reactions: aneurysm, Manaaja and Redt2go
Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
Simple answer: bad neighborhoods.

Seriously, that's about the best place to go. Depending on where you live(I live in the US), guns are pretty well available in the crime ridden cities, as well as heroin, cocaine, crack, and any other drug out there.

Reactions: TheDevilsAngel and I want to die
D

Deleted member 1496

Student
Aug 2, 2018
What do you say exactly and to whom? All I can think of is, "Hi, I hope you're not an undercover cop, but I'm looking for some drugs. I don't have health insurance, but if you have pharmaceutical grade in oral form, that'd be great. I have no known allergies and am currently not on any medications, but I do have slightly high blood pressure. Do you have any recommendations accordingly for a first-time user? I'm looking for either a mellow, relaxed high or a everything-is-hysterical high. Thank you for you time." :)

Reactions: Circles and lllll
A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
Simple answer: bad neighborhoods.

Seriously, that's about the best place to go. Depending on where you live(I live in the US), guns are pretty well available in the crime ridden cities, as well as heroin, cocaine, crack, and any other drug out there.
Seriously? You go into a bad neighborhood just like "hello, I would like to purchase one heroin, please"?

Reactions: LogicalConclusion, Tortured_empath and I want to die
Youthanasia

Youthanasia

Wanderer
Apr 18, 2019
No

Last edited:
Reactions: Tortured_empath
Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
Seriously? You go into a bad neighborhood just like "hello, I would like to purchase one heroin, please"?
If you're planning on ctb, what difference does it make? If someone thinks you're an informant, and shoots you dead, then you've accomplished your goal, right? Sounds like a win/win to me.

Reactions: marcusuk63
Rollo

Rollo

No pasaran
Aug 13, 2018
In the exact same place they find everything else - online.

Tortured_empath

Tortured_empath

Arcanist
Apr 7, 2019
I think it's all about what kind of people you know. Go hang out with the homeless people down the alleys for a month and I'm sure they'll score you some dope.

Reactions: I want to die
A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
If you're planning on ctb, what difference does it make? If someone thinks you're an informant, and shoots you dead, then you've accomplished your goal, right? Sounds like a win/win to me.
I dunno. Ctb by thug doesn't sound very reliable.

weargon

weargon

Experienced
Apr 20, 2019
There's a lot of people who make a living reporting people to police, so I'm guessing they would assume you're one of those. Or they would take advantage of how naive you are and rob you or ripp you off badly. You have to get some street cred first, or at least change your appearance and how you act, but without making it look like you're a wannabe.

I'd just say file this under bad ideas that are better not implemented.

Reactions: I want to die
L

Lorenz

Jun 1, 2019
How do u rebuild your life after coming out of a mental hospital I am currently in one waiting to be discharged

D

Darkmornings

Jun 4, 2019
I've asked myself this question too. It seems too hard to get N or antiemetics to take with SN. I'd love to ctb with heroin but I wouldn't know where to start. Plus if I'm going to die soon a cocaine habit doesn't sound too bad. My life cant get any worse.