• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

sad_dude

sad_dude

PLS LET ME OUT LET ME OUT AAAAAAAH
Nov 25, 2022
(or to the ones who have some knowledge about others who have done it)

I am aware that this is extremely messy and risky, but I would just like to get some information in case, if I lose any other chances.

Can someone be successful in stabbing themself with kitchen knives (the big ones, or some with holes in them)? If it is possible, is it right to do it with "inserting" the sharpest tip towards my skin, or do I sort of do it like I'm using an extremely sharp cutter? I'm sorry, I don't know the exact words to describe it.

If not, what are some other alternatives that are close to the stabbing method?
(I'll add more ideas/questions and stuff that I've researched before, gotta send this before my pc dies--wish im the one that dies tho lol)

Reactions: robokiller
Goose774

Goose774

May 12, 2023

I am aware that this is extremely messy and risky, but I would just like to get some information in case, if I lose any other chances.

Can someone be successful in stabbing themself with kitchen knives (the big ones, or some with holes in them)? If it is possible, is it right to do it with "inserting" the sharpest tip towards my skin, or do I sort of do it like I'm using an extremely sharp cutter? I'm sorry, I don't know the exact words to describe it.

(I'll add more ideas/questions and stuff that I've researched before, gotta send this before my pc dies--wish im the one that dies tho lol)
What is the difference between impulsively stabbing yourself and successfully stabbing yourself if you did it nonetheless? like if success means they died then how could they reply

I would research the statistics for cutting/stabbing yourself before you try and go with this route.

Nebel_meer

Nebel_meer

Memento Mori/Помни о смерти
May 10, 2023
I haven't seen any cases like this, and I personally think it's too painful and difficult - I won't be able to do this, but maybe I'm just a coward.

Valky

Valky

Petulant Child
Apr 4, 2023
You don't want to hecking amputate yourself. That's why it is called stabbing and not cutting. The point is if someone stabs themselves and pulls out the knive, the blood will start pouring out. That is of course very dependent on the location of the wounds.

I

INeedMethodForCTB

In need of a method without ANY substance painok
Mar 26, 2023
You don't want to hecking amputate yourself. That's why it is called stabbing and not cutting. The point is if someone stabs themselves and pulls out the knive, the blood will start pouring out. That is of course very dependent on the location of the wounds.
And It will hurt like hell and unless you are completely alone for a few mins someone will find you and suffering that much pain isn't worth it a much better alternative could be to drown if you are daring enough to think about stabbing then drowning should be no big deal to you and it's accessible to everyone and guaranteed success (if alone) and just suffocation not pain i tried to experience drowning it was better than thinking about stabbing i might go the drowning route

Reactions: Valky
CYP11B1

CYP11B1

May 23, 2023
And It will hurt like hell and unless you are completely alone for a few mins someone will find you and suffering that much pain isn't worth it a much better alternative could be to drown if you are daring enough to think about stabbing then drowning should be no big deal to you and it's accessible to everyone and guaranteed success (if alone) and just suffocation not pain i tried to experience drowning it was better than thinking about stabbing i might go the drowning route
Drowning is one of the worst routes I can imagine. Pain is one thing, but not being able to breathe is way worse, catarrh alone is torturous for me.

BlackNails

BlackNails

Jun 13, 2023
Kinda off topic but related somehow
Stabbing yourself (in my xp) is super, super difficult.
I SH, I cut, I beat myself, I skin sections of my leg, I burn holes into my body, but stabbing, that shit I still havent been able to mentally overcome.

BoredomSeeker

BoredomSeeker

"A black light bulb. The repression of an idea."
May 25, 2023
I've seen a video of someone using what I call RSS (Random Self Stabbing) to CTB, and let me tell you, it looked most unpleasant. The guy looked completely out of his mind while doing it, and it made an awful fleshy sound each time he stabbed. He succeeded, but RSS is quite possibly the worst method out there. If you are going to use stabbing, I would recommend either seppuku or aiming for the heart. Make no mistake though, stabbing/cutting is definitely not a good way to go.

Reactions: Skathon
ge0rge

ge0rge

the satanic mechanic
Jul 29, 2018
check autopsies for self stabbing or cutting of arteries

Reactions: Skathon
I

INeedMethodForCTB

In need of a method without ANY substance painok
Mar 26, 2023
Drowning is one of the worst routes I can imagine. Pain is one thing, but not being able to breathe is way worse, catarrh alone is torturous for me.
That might be the case for you but knowing that it will all end and that i will achieve eternal peace is what allows me to force myself