Fardarmist

Fardarmist

Sep 18, 2024
I wanted to try to find the fastest and most painless way to end my life while on this website. I did at least learn of the substance SN and secured a 10lbs package. But unfortunately my time has run out. I knew there was a date involved for me. I intend to do this tonight. Worst case scenario it'll be tomorrow night, but that would be the absolute latest. I have two bottles that I intend to not measure and dissolve, a lighter amount of SN and a heavier amount of SN. Both should have well more than enough of a lethal amount. I don't intend to use any other medication's to try to alter the effects I would assume in the absolute worst case scenario I should be alive 40 minutes after consumption. Wasn't ideal but it's what I got. I am glad this place exists to help me. I do hope it helps others.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: SVEN, ihateearth and SixNeufUn
J

JustAnx

Oct 12, 2024
What amounts of Sn are you using for each bottle?

Either way, hope you find peace.

Fardarmist

Fardarmist

Sep 18, 2024
What amounts of Sn are you using for each bottle?

Either way, hope you find peace.
Didn't intend to measure. Grams are small to scale. Rough estimate 1 bottle will have 200 grams the other 1000 grams for the same water although I doubt I'll be able to drink it all. I intend to start drinking the lower concentration first. Then as I feel the process happen and how my stomach feels I'd go for a drink of the stronger concentration to finish off my life. If I'm able to think clearly I could try to describe it all here. Even if I have to use talk to text.

Reactions: JustAnx
Fate

Fate

Nothingness is blissful
Aug 10, 2024
Didn't intend to measure. Grams are small to scale. Rough estimate 1 bottle will have 200 grams the other 1000 grams for the same water although I doubt I'll be able to drink it all. I intend to start drinking the lower concentration first. Then as I feel the process happen and how my stomach feels I'd go for a drink of the stronger concentration to finish off my life. If I'm able to think clearly I could try to describe it all here. Even if I have to use talk to text.
I'd try limit it to 25g if possible. Too low and it won't work, too high and it's got a higher chance of failure, you don't want to vomit too much, especially when not using other meds with it. I'd stick between 20-40g.

Reactions: Forever Sleep
Plato'sCaveDweller

Plato'sCaveDweller

Sleep is good, death is better.
Sep 2, 2024
I'd try limit it to 25g if possible. Too low and it won't work, too high and it's got a higher chance of failure, you don't want to vomit too much, especially when not using other meds with it. I'd stick between 20-40g.
Specifically, 25g under 100kg of body weight and 35g if you're above 100kg.

Reactions: Tonkpils and Fate
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope you find peace from suffering, best wishes.