Crows

Crows

Look in the mirror in the dark there you will see
Mar 8, 2020
I'm high as fuck and scared. I'm a scared little baby boy that's afraid of death , even though I hear it everyday. My job sucks , my life sucks. I'm in debt and feel like everyday I live is a miracle. Time goes so fast.I hate having panic attacks when I'm high at the same time I enjoy them. Just hopefully don't have another psychosis. I'm dumb and don't deserve to live. I kinda want to experience ego death.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Xocoyotziin, antigone_iris, Lilacmoon and 3 others
Lilacmoon

Lilacmoon

Beautiful moon, take me away.
Sep 23, 2020
I'm high as fuck and scared. I'm a scared little baby boy that's afraid of death , even though I hear it everyday. My job sucks , my life sucks. I'm in debt and feel like everyday I live is a miracle. Time goes so fast.I hate having panic attacks when I'm high at the same time I enjoy them. Just hopefully don't have another psychosis. I'm dumb and don't deserve to live. I kinda want to experience ego death.
hi high as fuck and scared
i love you big bro
-hug hug also feedback-

• Hugs
Reactions: Crows
antigone_iris

antigone_iris

Wizard
Oct 25, 2020
I'm sorry you feel that way. :hug: Panic attacks are b*tches... if I may ask, why do you want to experience ego death?

Crows

Crows

Look in the mirror in the dark there you will see
Mar 8, 2020
I'm sorry you feel that way. :hug: Panic attacks are b*tches... if I may ask, why do you want to experience ego death?
So I can experience death before I die.