• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Im sure many people will be familar with the game fortnite,my son plays it all the time and i watch him put up an enclosed defence to protect himself when threatened.

I can see myself doing this in real life and this feels the right thing for me to do.
I am alone in this hole dying slowly.
My friend had a car crash after she lost concentration for a split second and her car flipped landing on its roof - she and her children walked away in shock but with very few injuries.although guilt ridden,she is happy to be alive.

If i were to have a car crash tomorrow,i would refuse treatment.Are u allowed to do that ?
I guess we should be careful what we wish for!.
I noticed that Amaazon sells the peaceful handbook and also sells a book on how to make numbutal wtf!
I keep having visons of a house and garden that us very familar but i know i have not seen it in reality.i dont know its relevance.
Maybe my time is up.i am no longer afraid and i want and need to close my eyes for one last time.
Sorry , not a very constucted post but rambling rubbish !

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Redt2go
Redt2go

Redt2go

flower child
Jan 5, 2019
If they deemed you to be in a proper mental state you could refuse. If you were unconscious it's automatic consent

Reactions: Lara Francis and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
K

KiraLittleOwl

Lost in transition
Jan 25, 2019
There's DNR in some countries - do not resuscitate protocol, it applies if you are in unconscious state. In my country I just need to download and fill in a form, sign it in a presence of two people and send it by email.
There's different options to choose from: it is possible to refuse any kind of treatment or specific like tube feeding or breathing with the help of artificial lungs.
I was recently thinking about it too. This is a good thing to have if you don't won't to be a vegetable or don't want to be rescued at all.
I am sure you can find information on your local DNR laws online..

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Redt2go and Lara Francis