Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Other

Votes: 10 9.6%
  • Mixed

Votes: 12 11.5%

• Total voters
MiMif

MiMif

I do not live for others to understand me...
Sep 13, 2023
Just wondering the ethnicity of people here...not sure if race is the right way to put it but whatever.

I mean I'll try explaining mine tho it's complicated. I'm mixed with alot of things mostly from my dad's side. But my mom's black and my dad is....alot of things....he's Indian, Portuguese, native American, black etc.

I mean race doesn't really matter ofcourse but I'm still curious.

Also I won't lie I don't know that many races so apologies for the trashy poll

Last edited:
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm British with pale white skin.

• Informative
Reactions: LionsTigersAndBears, Seered Doom, username8888 and 1 other person
T

TheSuicidalLlama

Oct 10, 2023
I'm a brown latino.

• Love
Reactions: LionsTigersAndBears and MiMif
AshClouds

AshClouds

In time I started growing inward.
Apr 10, 2023
I'm sorry, Spanish, Egyptian, North Asian (as opposed to east asian)? Why those specific countries?

Reactions: SwissAndTired, sserafim, Skathon and 2 others
MiMif

MiMif

Sep 13, 2023
I'm sorry, Spanish, Egyptian, North Asian (as opposed to east asian)? Why those specific countries?
Lol sorry I really dont know that many races I'm ignorant on that Matter. I just wrote the first ones that came to my mind.

But I didn't want to just do like white, black, Spanish, Asian. Cause like their Are alot of different Asians....so I legit just wrote anything that came to mind

Tokugawa_Yoshinobu

Tokugawa_Yoshinobu

Arcanist
Sep 10, 2023
I'm White/European. I come from Germany and I'm also a woman.

Reactions: F&Inside
MiMif

MiMif

Sep 13, 2023
i mean is this just for fun or something? Why is this in the suicide discussion?
💀oop I thought I put this in off topic my bad 😭😭
Too late I can't change I my bad....a moderator can delete it if they wantl

Too late I can't change I my bad....a moderator can delete it if they want

Too late I can't change I my bad....a moderator can delete it if they want
Oh yay it was moved okay thanks whoever changed it 🙌

Last edited:
U

username8888

-
Oct 11, 2023
I'm British with pale white skin.

FuneralCry, I must ask these questions but I am not sure if my current English level will allow me to. Sorry for my bad English. I have never typed in English much.

I am just speculating please don't get offended.

You are British. That means you earn British money which is a valuable currency.​
1) Then did you save money to kill yourself painlessly via Nitrogen Gas?​
Using Switzerland Advantage.
2) Are you aware or prepared to kill yourself painlessly in Switzerland via Sarco or Nitrogen gas preparation?​
Body Condition.
3) Are you hurt or have some kind of disease that doesn't allow you to leave from Britian/Uk?​
Blockages
4) Is something blocking your painless death except money? Like family, dread of afterlife etc.​
5) If none of those problems exist in your current situation then why don't you take your life painlessly by using Sarco or Nitrogen gas?​
As I said, I don't know your situation and your hardships and I never compare hardships. Currently, I have been saving and earning money to kill myself in Sarco or N2 gas. But my possibility of saving enough money to kill myself is slow thanks to my third world country situation. Anyways. Let me answer me please, I am just curious.​

F&Inside

F&Inside

🌊🌊🌊
Aug 9, 2023
Hi. I guess this is just for entertainment.
Another white and pale one around here

Reactions: MiMif
Spiritual survivor

Spiritual survivor

A born again but occasionally suicidal
Feb 13, 2022
You know that white privilege is just so great. It's mainly whites that have the highest suicide rate. We are also a very small percentage of the world population. We are actually a minority now because of low birth rate or many people not even replacing ourselves.

MiMif

MiMif

Sep 13, 2023
I hom
You know that white privilege is just so great. It's mainly whites that have the highest suicide rate. We are also a very small percentage of the world population. We are actually a minority now because of low birth rate or many people not even replacing ourselves.
I honestly don't think race has to do with it for the most part. It could just be that mostly white people use this site or not everybody on this site saw this or decided to reply.

I think we can all just admit that everyone has problems no matter gender or race

Spiritual survivor

Spiritual survivor

A born again but occasionally suicidal
Feb 13, 2022
I hom

I honestly don't think race has to do with it for the most part. It could just be that mostly white people use this site or not everybody on this site saw this or decided to reply.

I think we can all just admit that everyone has problems no matter gender or race
Yes I agree that everyone has problems, but I have read somewhere that whites do have the highest suicide rates. But I agree other races may not get on here as much and if they don't know English.

Reactions: MiMif
Boudika

Boudika

Trauma? Oh you mean reason why I'm hilarious
Aug 22, 2023
Proud slavic girl here

CrazyDiamond04

CrazyDiamond04

Metal Fan- Wants to hang Under The Oak
May 8, 2023
"mixed race" depending on what you consider it I suppose. My dad is Hispanic and my mom is white.

MiMif

MiMif

Sep 13, 2023
Race and ethnicity are two different traits/categories. The options listed are a mix of both, and only one option can be chosen to answer the poll, which makes it nonsensical/meaningless.
I mean you can say both if you want...this was just for fun and out of curiosity tbh because at the end of the day race doesn't matter at all

Cage

Cage

Unwitting Baas
Sep 18, 2023
I live in the UK but my ancestry is from Southern Europe. So while I am white I can easily pass as Latino, Jewish or mixed. In fact I've actually had a number of people assume I'm Jewish, including our neighbours. One of my teachers thought I was Hispanic too.

I do find pale white skin very attractive though. Sometimes I even wish I was a little paler because of that.
I mean you can say both if you want...this was just for fun and out of curiosity tbh because at the end of the day race doesn't matter at all
Well, SS is an English-speaking forum, and a majority of native English speakers are white, so naturally it follows that a majority of users on this forum are gonna be white.

It's mainly whites that have the highest suicide rate.
Wrong.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: lostnfound and MiMif
MiMif

MiMif

Sep 13, 2023
Well, SS is an English-speaking forum, and a majority of native English speakers are white, so naturally it follows that a majority of users on this forum are gonna be white.

Wrong.
Interesting thanks for that fun face

Reactions: Cage
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Lol sorry I really dont know that many races I'm ignorant on that Matter. I just wrote the first ones that came to my mind.

But I didn't want to just do like white, black, Spanish, Asian. Cause like their Are alot of different Asians....so I legit just wrote anything that came to mind
Lol there's no such thing as north Asian.

Reactions: Skathon
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

…
Jul 10, 2023
I am Turkish.

colorlesshue

colorlesshue

IF GOD EXISTS I DEMAND HIS FORGIVENESS
Jun 28, 2023
the closest thing is spanish but i'm hispanic/latinx, pale as fuck though got my melanin robbed in the womb

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
I can't find any statistics on worldwide rates of suicide based on race/ethnicity. If we were to try to answer that based on which countries have the highest rates of suicide instead, then South Korea, Lesotho, Guyana, Micronesia, South Africa, Eswatini, and Kiribati all ranked in the top ten for that category. From what I know, all of these countries are non-white majority.

Also, white privilege specifically refers to certain systematic and societal advantages that one has because they are white. Whether or not the suicide rate is higher amongst white people or not has nothing to do with white privilege and could be explained by a variety of other factors.

For the record, I'm not writing this because I want to get into a debate or anything, I just wanted to clear up a few things.

Reactions: Cage
Unhumanly.

Unhumanly.

Recovery are not the winner.
Feb 24, 2023
My username said the answer