Mimikyu

Mimikyu

Dec 8, 2019
Hi everyone! It seems like the R2D ReBreather II is now available. Does anyone know if this revised version will be more reliable?

Any info is appreciated!

Thanks!

Reactions: Pookie and Busdriver
G

Goodbye710

Student
Jul 12, 2020
Buying a little confusing as doesn't mention shipping. Cost $49.50 to ship to where I live.

Last edited:
lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
Pardon my ignorance but what does this do?

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Missed opportunity to call it the R2D2

• Yay!
Reactions: Decidueye, Greenberg, keyakizaka and 9 others
Dizzy_Dreams

Dizzy_Dreams

I’m never alone, I’m alone all the time.
Jun 25, 2020
I hope it works and is reliable!!

Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
Well you get three masks with this one and other enhancements to its design. Still early days but I am hopeful for this device.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Has anyone actually successfully cbt'd with this device. If so then I want it. It would get banned though in the UK who are against people having an peaceful death.

Reactions: Pookie
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
I
Has anyone actually successfully cbt'd with this device. If so then I want it. It would get banned though in the UK who are against people having an peaceful death.
I'm gonna take a punt and buy it.

K

karel1987

Student
Dec 29, 2020
Are there people who got this device? I am really intrest

Reactions: Lost Magic
K

karel1987

Student
Dec 29, 2020
I am afraid that i get a brain trauma.

Reactions: Mare Imbrium
Pookie

Pookie

Somebody you used to know.
Oct 18, 2020
Well if it doesn't work you haven't set it up right.
Karel1987 asked "but does it work?" and your answer was that nobody has tested it yet as far as you know. Then I said I'm worried it won't work, and your reply to that was then I haven't set it up right. How would you know? Have you tried and tested it?

Your statements are contradictory. I want something tried and tested, seeing that they had to pull the first version off the market because it didn't work. Facial muscles relax when unconscious and then leakage around the mask occurs. There's no information on how they can guarantee that the revised version will work, even with the different sized masks. No information on how or what or who they tested it on.

Reactions: Greenberg
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
Karel1987 asked "but does it work?" and your answer was that nobody has tested it yet as far as you know. Then I said I'm worried it won't work, and your reply to that was then I haven't set it up right. How would you know? Have you tried and tested it?

Your statements are contradictory. I want something tried and tested, seeing that they had to pull the first version off the market because it didn't work. Facial muscles relax when unconscious and then leakage around the mask occurs. There's no information on how they can guarantee that the revised version will work, even with the different sized masks. No information on how or what or who they tested it on.
The only way anything can be tried and tested if people actually take the plunge, use it and document their experience. Don't forget this is a new product and it will take time for evidence to come to light. I contacted the company about the masks and they say that if you find the correct mask and adjust the air flow, just right, everything should go accordingly. Time will tell how effective it is but people 'must' record the product's effectiveness through their own death. I mean it wasn't invented for keeping you alive was it haha

Last edited:
Pookie

Pookie

Somebody you used to know.
Oct 18, 2020
The only way anything can be tried and tested if people actually take the plunge, use it and document their experience. Don't forget this is a new product and it will take time for evidence to come to light. I contacted the company about the masks and they say that if you find the correct mask and adjust the air flow, just right, everything should go accordingly. Time will tell how effective it is but people 'must' record the product's effectiveness through their own death. I mean it wasn't invented for keeping you alive was it haha
Yes, I guess if we see reviews about the product then that'll mean it's not effective. Because dead people can't write reviews ha ha.

Reactions: Lost Magic
T

Trojan

Apr 28, 2021
I ordered the product on April 27. I got a confirmation that the order was received, I then went through the shipping process. I have not received any other communication yet. I will keep you informed.

C

carplad

Mar 3, 2021
I think most people like me are keeping it until needed so I guess there is not much on its effectiveness

T

Trojan

Apr 28, 2021
It only took about 10 days for me. I'm in the US.