turntechGodhead

turntechGodhead

currently starving
Sep 9, 2023
honestly i cannot tell if i am living anymore things barely seem enjoyable anymore like my dopamine receptors just ctb b4 i could n now i just exist, waiting to die n finally be taken out this hellish place

• Hugs
Reactions: sserafim, Hollowman, Crono and 3 others
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
I personally think we're here to exist and fulfill some sort of goal to the society and be a slave for them or be a victim to someone who belittles us for their personal gain, nothing will be in our favor which is why I think we're just here to exist rather than live. Distraction to distraction, this isn't life.

Reactions: DumbGirl, sserafim, myusername890 and 2 others
Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
This cannot be a life, or at least not something that can be called a life, it is more like existing in limbo, perhaps not even existing at all.

Reactions: DumbGirl, sserafim, Hollowman and 1 other person
G

GM28

Jun 17, 2021
Existing, not living I'd say.

Reactions: cscott
cscott

cscott

Awaiting for life’s end ☠️
Jun 22, 2023
honestly i cannot tell if i am living anymore things barely seem enjoyable anymore like my dopamine receptors just ctb b4 i could n now i just exist, waiting to die n finally be taken out this hellish place
!!!!!!!!! I literally just shared something similar this is exactly part of what's happened to me. It's like I'm just robotic now no more feeling, emotions, dopamine or anything.

It's lil like the last thing waiting to happen is the death of my body.

• Hugs
Reactions: アホペンギン and swaraj
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I know that I'm just existing, I'm nothing more than a conscious being trapped inside a decaying flesh prison just waiting to cease existing. And only once I'm free from this hellish reality will there be peace, it comforts me so much the thought of being dead, the only relief lies in this cruel and meaningless existence being completely forgotten about.

Reactions: sserafim and cscott
J

jar-baby

Arcanist
Jun 20, 2023
like my dopamine receptors just ctb b4 i could
well put.

The question reminds me of what Thomas Ligotti says in The Conspiracy Against the Human Race:
"Perhaps we might gain some perspective on our earthly term if we stopped thinking of ourselves as beings who enact a "life." This word is loaded with connotations to which it has no right. Instead, we should substitute "existence" for "life" and forget about how well or badly we enact it. None of us "has a life" in the narrative-biographical way we think of these words. What we have are so many years of existence. It would not occur to us to say that any man or woman is in the "prime of existence." Speaking of "existence" rather than "life" unclothes the latter word of its mystique."

Reactions: sserafim, アホペンギン, pthnrdnojvsc and 1 other person
spacehardware

spacehardware

Unsubscribing soon
Feb 21, 2022
Just existing, out of cowardice and not wanting to break my mother's heart. Every single day is a struggle.

• Hugs
Reactions: アホペンギン