a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
According to some metric sites, not in regards to subscribers; but there are hundreds of posts per day. I dont remember there being so much activity a few months ago on that sub.

• Wow
Reactions: Deleted member 17331, Broken Chimera, enjolras and 5 others
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
I think many people are looking at the reality of life during this time.

Reactions: Realist101, Deleted member 17331, Broken Chimera and 2 others
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
According to some metric sites, not in regards to subscribers; but there are hundreds of posts per day. I dont remember there being so much activity a few months ago on that sub.
I made a thread over a month ago about the ramifications of this quarantine on suicide... provide the link so I may troll!

Reactions: Myforevercharlie
Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
I just gave it a look and there are way more threads than i expected. i'm guessing that we'll be seeing a lot of new members in the next couple of weeks.

isolation, lack of vitamin D, lack of exercise and constant stress by themselves can trigger some mental illnesses, but when you put them all together it's like the perfect storm for suicidal ideation. and this is the new reality for most people right now.

Reactions: puppy9, BitterlyAlive and a.n.kirillov
a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
Well it's reddit.com/r/suicidewatch.
I just gave it a look and there are way more threads than i expected. i'm guessing that we'll be seeing a lot of new members in the next couple of weeks.
Sadly I cannot find a metrics site which includes posts, only membership. Their memberships had a spike in late February, which is to be expected. But the post numbers are insane.

Reactions: Broken Chimera and Fragile
Broken Chimera

Broken Chimera

The abyss also gazes into you
May 27, 2019
You weren't kidding. It's so many from just the past few hours. This quarantine really messed a lot of people up.

Reactions: Myforevercharlie
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
That was to be expected, im normally a pretty upbeat person, and even im being sucked into the downward spiral slowly. This lockdown will cost so much more then most people want to believe

Reactions: a.n.kirillov and Broken Chimera
Grey-zone

Grey-zone

Student
Feb 2, 2019
Not surprising. I've been off work nearly two months now. The first month was kind of ok, but now I'm starting to feel distraught about the monotony--I never liked spending all my time indoors anyway stuck with myself. My city in the US is still mostly shut down, so no cafes or libraries are open, and my few social gatherings via Meetup are of course cancelled also. I have no doubt that my case is hardly the worst out there.

Reactions: peacefully31425