allym101

allym101

Ally
May 29, 2020
"Because if you are one of the people who wants to save others, listen, why are you doing this? Their pain will be over. Suicide is an escape from a LIFETIME of pain for various reasons. Wanting someone who is in CONSTANT pain to continue because "Think of your family!" No. Doesn't work that way. THAT is Selfish, you feeling better temporarily does not trump 30 years of abuse, pain, suffering, and the person you trusted most in the world who encourages you to open to them leaving after 10 years because you didn't share everything and when you did, it was too much for them. Cough. yeah. It's too much for you when I share how I feel, but I'm supposed to live this existence for every second of my life, no matter what I do or how hard I try to get better, and I have done everything. Honest to god, done everything. Except this. So no, us taking our life from a lifetime of pain is not selfish. You wanting us to continue existing so you don't have to Grieve because your chemical balance is better adjusted IS extremely Selfish. We don't need MORE regulation on suicide methods, we need LESS, so those who want that option aren't at the risk of leaving themselves in even more pain." -ANON

• Love
Reactions: voyager, Samsara, ARW3N and 8 others
B

Bigpink

Warlock
Oct 12, 2020
You are so right in everything you say

Reactions: allym101