• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ImTelling

ImTelling

Sad Doggo
May 27, 2024
What's happening, forum?

I drank heavily yesterday at work and had an outburst that resulted in me getting reprimanded by my boss for the first time since I worked in this job. I feel like the biggest loser in the whole world and I'm genuinely ashamed of my actions. I'm too embarrassed to even walk into there and show my face to quit the job but I know it'll be extremely rude to call them up to quit.

I'm trying to back myself into a corner where CTB is the only option. That way I won't have hesitancy with it. I'm planning on painting my face like how Ricardo Lopez (the Bjork Stalker) painted his face before I do it. It'll be partial hanging. I'm hoping that I can do it by leaning my weight down while kneeling with the rope being tied to my bedframe because nothing in my room would support my weight if I try vertical hanging.

I leave my possessions to those I love, I have some unreleased music I want to be heard by them before I go. I really do feel like an emotional leech so I'm happy that my terror on everyone is coming to an end. My room can be given to someone who deserves it more than me. I'll try and clean it up as much as I can before hand.

If there's any problems with my plan now would be the time to point that out. I'd really appreciate any help with this. Thank you, guys.

• Hugs
Reactions: Decided98, not-2-b-the-answer, Hotsackage and 1 other person
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I personally wouldn't want to be cornered in to ctb. I would rather go with the peace and comfort of being ready. Partial hanging also has a reputation to fail to work on the first try. I wouldn't quit just incase my plan didn't work and I happen to need the job.

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Forveleth and bessops1976
ImTelling

ImTelling

Sad Doggo
May 27, 2024
I personally wouldn't want to be cornered in to ctb. I would rather go with the peace and comfort of being ready. Partial hanging also has a reputation to fail to work on the first try. I wouldn't quit just incase my plan didn't work and I happen to need the job.
I'm not sure I'll be able to keep the job anyways due to said drinking. Im expecting to be fired today so I wanted to quit on my own. I think I need to be cornered or else I'll pussy out. I'll have to make it work, push harder, lean into my arteries.

I have to make it work.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Hotsackage
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I'm not sure I'll be able to keep the job anyways due to said drinking. Im expecting to be fired today so I wanted to quit on my own. I think I need to be cornered or else I'll pussy out. I'll have to make it work, push harder, lean into my arteries.

I have to make it work.
A first time offense shouldn't be a ground to fire you. You will most likely be given just a warning.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
ImTelling

ImTelling

Sad Doggo
May 27, 2024
A first time offense shouldn't be a ground to fire you. You will most likely be given just a warning.
Its not just about the job, fuck the job. It's about me being a leech, a freak loser making everyone more miserable and annoyed by my mere presence.

I'm not mentally capable of existing with others. This is just to force me to finally do what I should've done a long time ago.

• Aww..
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and rozeske
PetrichorBirth

PetrichorBirth

Student
Mar 5, 2024
What's happening, forum?

I drank heavily yesterday at work and had an outburst that resulted in me getting reprimanded by my boss for the first time since I worked in this job. I feel like the biggest loser in the whole world and I'm genuinely ashamed of my actions. I'm too embarrassed to even walk into there and show my face to quit the job but I know it'll be extremely rude to call them up to quit.

I'm trying to back myself into a corner where CTB is the only option. That way I won't have hesitancy with it. I'm planning on painting my face like how Ricardo Lopez (the Bjork Stalker) painted his face before I do it. It'll be partial hanging. I'm hoping that I can do it by leaning my weight down while kneeling with the rope being tied to my bedframe because nothing in my room would support my weight if I try vertical hanging.

I leave my possessions to those I love, I have some unreleased music I want to be heard by them before I go. I really do feel like an emotional leech so I'm happy that my terror on everyone is coming to an end. My room can be given to someone who deserves it more than me. I'll try and clean it up as much as I can before hand.

If there's any problems with my plan now would be the time to point that out. I'd really appreciate any help with this. Thank you, guys.

Is your bedframe high? Because i'm struggling to imagine what your plan is. So you lean forward to put pressure on your neck, but how are you planning to keep balance after you fall unconscious? I'd feel like the risk is way too high for falling to the side and waking up.

• Hugs
ImTelling

ImTelling

Sad Doggo
May 27, 2024
Is your bedframe high? Because i'm struggling to imagine what your plan is. So you lean forward to put pressure on your neck, but how are you planning to keep balance after you fall unconscious? I'd feel like the risk is way too high for falling to the side and waking up.
Here's the set up I'm planning:

To answer your questions, I'm planning on using a closet for the bedframe to push against to hold my weight. The rope is tied to the far right side of the bedframe so that the weight is pushed directly into the closet, keeping it from falling over or moving. I tested this by leaning my entire body holding onto the noose with my hand.

I'm more so worried it's not going to work from the angle I'm using.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best of luck in your plans and I hope that you find what you search for.

• Love
ImTelling

ImTelling

Sad Doggo
May 27, 2024
UPDATE: I had my first meeting with management. They want another meeting with me later this week. I don't know if I'm fired yet. Will keep you updated. This won't stop my plans.

UPDATE 2: Told to take the day off and they're gonna discuss it with eachother. Either way I permanently ruined my relationship with my employer and my coworkers. This has to happen now.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: rozeske and not-2-b-the-answer
ImTelling

ImTelling

Sad Doggo
May 27, 2024
I GOT FIRED LETS GOOOOOOOO!!!!

IM GONNA DO IT ON THURSDAY

AND IM GONNA DO IT SOBER

THEYRE GONNA HAVE TO BLAME IT ON SOMETHING ELSE LOOOOOL

• Aww..
Reactions: rozeske and not-2-b-the-answer
ImTelling

ImTelling

Sad Doggo
May 27, 2024
Another update, mods if this is annoying please let me know.

Everyone I've told my story to is disgusted and deeply disappointed in me (rightfully so). I think what I'm going to do is try and get my friends and family to hate me so that when I do CTB they won't be as upset. I think this is a good plan. I'm going full Ricardo Lopez with this. If I don't do it on Thursday I'll do it for sure on Friday.

I will make sure I am totally sober but I'll be going to the pharmacy to see if they have any herbal bullshit to help calm nerves. It seems straightforward in anyways. This apartment will go to someone who needs it more than me. I'm going to try and do it over some old towels so when my bowels give out it won't make too much of a mess.

• Aww..
Reactions: coralreef, Decided98, rozeske and 1 other person