annasplight

annasplight

endless grief
Aug 6, 2024
What the title says, unfortunately. I have some physical disabilities that I really can't come to terms with. I have heart issues and joint issues, and whenever I try to do things that people my age can do, i'm always sorely disappointed by how limited I am with my body. I'm only eighteen and walking up a hill is so unbearable that I need to rest for about half an hour before I can do anything else. People my age don't understand how truly isolating it is to not be able to control your own body no matter how much you try, and they truly don't understand how it feels when someone accuses me of faking.

My issues are supposedly degenerative, so these are probably the 'best' years i'll have in regards to my health, which isn't exactly a motivating sentiment. I just wish it were easier to CTB, I hate being such a medical burden on those I love.

• Hugs
Reactions: username12345, landslide2, voudebase and 9 others
tiredandafraid

tiredandafraid

Silent Night
Aug 23, 2024
🤗
Here is a hug. I'm sorry you have to deal with these issues at such a young age.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, CatLvr and annasplight
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand why you'd feel so tired, to me it truly is so cruel how there's all this suffering. But anyway I wish you all the best.

• Hugs
Reactions: annasplight
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm sorry you have to go through this. Life is often so unfair. đź«‚

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: annasplight and CatLvr