Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
Hey, Parents.
So, I've been playing your game "Life" for about 38 years now (seriously, who came up with that title?), and I've got to say—it's an absolute mess. It's ridiculously hard, frustrating, and honestly, not even remotely fun.

I know what you're going to say: "It's about the journey, those little moments of happiness," blah blah blah. But come on—there's no clear objective here! No big reward, no ultimate level to reach, just a bunch of random nonsense. Am I really supposed to slog through 80 years of this for nothing? That's messed up. How do you expect anyone to enjoy a game that's this pointless?

And the balancing? Don't even get me started. Some players start with all the perks, while others are stuck grinding endlessly just to survive. The RNG (random number generator) in this game is brutal. It's like the developers didn't even care about fairness. Plus, the updates are a joke. Every year, it just gets harder and more complicated, and the patch notes are non-existent. Where's the support?

Also, the social features? Total disaster. You're forced into random multiplayer interactions with no real guide on how to navigate them. Some people seem to breeze through, while others are stuck with toxic teammates or just plain lonely. And don't get me started on the economy system—it's broken beyond repair. The rich get richer, and the rest of us are left scrambling for scraps.
Seriously, who thought it was a good idea to make life so pay to win?

I want a refund.

What do you mean I can't get one? You forced me into this game! I didn't sign up for this, and after all this time, I can confidently say it's a complete flop. The character customization was a joke, by the way—didn't even get to pick my starting stats. And let's not forget the endless grinding with no real sense of progression. If you actually want me to enjoy this, then just give me my refund, already.

Oh, now you're going to cry because I'm not into your game? Tough luck! I didn't ask to be here. You know what? Forget it. If I can't get a refund, I'm tossing this game in the trash where it belongs. Not today, though—I know that would really upset you—but one day, for sure.

Honestly, I don't even need the full refund; I just want out! So where the hell is the exit button? Why is it hidden behind this convoluted maze of responsibilities, expectations, and societal pressures? The least you could do is make it easier to quit.

And don't even try to sell me on the "meaning of life" DLC—heard it's just as buggy and overpriced as the base game.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: GuessWhosBack, Alexei_Kirillov, Hollowman and 10 others
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I never wanted to exist in the first place. If it were up to me, I would decide to never been born in the first place. Sadly I never got any choice in whether I could be born or not. There isn't even anything, one single thing in life that justifies existing. The negatives outweigh the positives. I don't even know what positives life even has in the first place. The human condition is absolutely awful and is massive torture. Humans have to do so much effort just to survive for a day so that they can rinse and repeat their monotonous, painful survival grind just to reach old age where they suffer even more.

Cats won the game of life. They get to sleep for 18 hours per day and, whenever they're awake, they can just laze around and people find them to be cute nonetheless. They also just do whatever they want and they get forgiven for it. On the other hand, humans sleep for far less which means they spend more time awake having to put in a lot of effort into wage slavery and any human that wants to laze around gets insulted and ridiculed. Honestly, I think that the second worst curse ever is to be a human. The absolute worst curse ever is to be a human with immortality

Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov, Hollowman, GoatHerder and 2 others
Plentiful_Despair

Plentiful_Despair

Student
Aug 23, 2024
I think it's amazing anyone can be 38. Not amazing for you of course, but I mean in terms of "how tf did that work". I'm 22 and can't imagine another year, this existence is hell

• Hugs
Reactions: GuessWhosBack, GoatHerder, sserafim and 1 other person
GoatHerder

GoatHerder

Life is the problem
Jul 11, 2024
Your posts are always good.

Reactions: Darkover and untothedepths
untothedepths

untothedepths

Your right. Your life.
Mar 20, 2023
same, shittiest game ive ever had the displeasure of playing for real. filled to the piss with microtransactions and little to no reward.

Reactions: Darkover
O

OldWound

Aug 31, 2024
Hey, Parents.
So, I've been playing your game "Life" for about 38 years now (seriously, who came up with that title?), and I've got to say—it's an absolute mess. It's ridiculously hard, frustrating, and honestly, not even remotely fun.

I know what you're going to say: "It's about the journey, those little moments of happiness," blah blah blah. But come on—there's no clear objective here! No big reward, no ultimate level to reach, just a bunch of random nonsense. Am I really supposed to slog through 80 years of this for nothing? That's messed up. How do you expect anyone to enjoy a game that's this pointless?

And the balancing? Don't even get me started. Some players start with all the perks, while others are stuck grinding endlessly just to survive. The RNG (random number generator) in this game is brutal. It's like the developers didn't even care about fairness. Plus, the updates are a joke. Every year, it just gets harder and more complicated, and the patch notes are non-existent. Where's the support?

Also, the social features? Total disaster. You're forced into random multiplayer interactions with no real guide on how to navigate them. Some people seem to breeze through, while others are stuck with toxic teammates or just plain lonely. And don't get me started on the economy system—it's broken beyond repair. The rich get richer, and the rest of us are left scrambling for scraps.
Seriously, who thought it was a good idea to make life so pay to win?

I want a refund.

What do you mean I can't get one? You forced me into this game! I didn't sign up for this, and after all this time, I can confidently say it's a complete flop. The character customization was a joke, by the way—didn't even get to pick my starting stats. And let's not forget the endless grinding with no real sense of progression. If you actually want me to enjoy this, then just give me my refund, already.

Oh, now you're going to cry because I'm not into your game? Tough luck! I didn't ask to be here. You know what? Forget it. If I can't get a refund, I'm tossing this game in the trash where it belongs. Not today, though—I know that would really upset you—but one day, for sure.

Honestly, I don't even need the full refund; I just want out! So where the hell is the exit button? Why is it hidden behind this convoluted maze of responsibilities, expectations, and societal pressures? The least you could do is make it easier to quit.

And don't even try to sell me on the "meaning of life" DLC—heard it's just as buggy and overpriced as the base game.
This is how I feel.

Reactions: Darkover