J

Journeytoletgo

Broken and hated 7-14 years long overdue
May 14, 2018
I can't keep up with work but I'm scared of being homeless but again ppl sometimes trigger me and past thoughts

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Passersby
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
It is a difficult situation to be in. We must work to survive in this world, but this also means you risk being surrounded by awful people who only make you reluctant to work; especially if it is a job role which involves dealing with large numbers of people - i.e.: general public. Either way you are left feeling really horrible.

Do you feel trapped?

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
J

Journeytoletgo

Broken and hated 7-14 years long overdue
May 14, 2018
It is a difficult situation to be in. We must work to survive in this world, but this also means you risk being surrounded by awful people who only make you reluctant to work; especially if it is a job role which involves dealing with large numbers of people - i.e.: general public. Either way you are left feeling really horrible.

Do you feel trapped?
Of course I feel trapped all my bad habits are catching up to me. My sleeping habits, phone addiction, not studying in high school, taking meds, alcohol addiction, messing up in community college, and my sexual habits, I should have joined the military since I can't study