• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

Deleted member 14386

I am not advising anything
Jan 28, 2020
Check this thread out, I can't speak for you in terms of pain but theres a lot of methods here
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/resource-compilation.3/

M

Max Castilho

Jan 12, 2020
At the temple with a shotgun.

Reactions: Rome Horseman and x-Ace-x
x-Ace-x

x-Ace-x

Experienced
Aug 20, 2019
He didn't do anything bad, just provided the information regarding OP's question. It is, in fact one of the best suicide methods because it's quick and painless. Half of your head will be blown out faster than a blink if done correctly.

To me there is nothing disturbing seeing it, because you get used to it. It's not a direct video, just a link, so if it's not appropiate to you, I'd suggest not watching it.

M

Max Castilho

Jan 12, 2020
Holy shit dude
Do NOT. reported
  • Encourage any acts, including suicide, or ask others for encouragement.
    • Do not encourage, manipulate, coerce or help users carry out acts of any nature whatsoever, including suicide; only provide information and emotional support to those who ask for it. Do not try to get the community to tell you what to do, only you can choose your path and actions. Only request emotional support or factual information.

He asked what is my favorite method.

Last edited:
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
N would have been the dream but damn its like rocking horse shit. So rare. SN was my second choice and then jumping or hanging was third.

Reactions: AlreadyGone
Nowilltolive90

Nowilltolive90

Feb 17, 2020
N would have been the dream but damn its like rocking horse shit. So rare. SN was my second choice and then jumping or hanging was third.

By N do you mean Nitrogen? As in using it with an exit bag?

BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
Ah fair enough, I've never heard that one, is it just hard to get hold of in your country?
It's like gold dust for almost everyone as illegal to buy and own. So all dealings are black market and probably just scams.

• Love
Reactions: Rome Horseman, Indieblue and Kikoo Loool
Kikoo Loool

Kikoo Loool

Enlightened
Feb 25, 2019
Ah fair enough, I've never heard that one, is it just hard to get hold of in your country?
That's a newbie's question :wink: N is the most peaceful way out but impossible to get, there were only one reliable provider all over the world but there is no more means to get it.

Nowilltolive90

Nowilltolive90

Feb 17, 2020
It's like gold dust for almost everyone as illegal to buy and own. So all dealings are black market and probably just scams.

I see, that's probably why I've never heard of it, I wouldn't trust anything unless it was from a legitimate source either. I'm super paranoid about where I'm going to get my helium from haha.

Reactions: BPD Barbie
D

Deleted member 14386

I am not advising anything
Jan 28, 2020
He asked what is my favorite method.
Yeah sure the comment was fine, the embedded vids were horrific though, I guess it's not against the rule but to a noob dude c'mon!
He didn't do anything bad, just provided the information regarding OP's question. It is, in fact one of the best suicide methods because it's quick and painless. Half of your head will be blown out faster than a blink if done correctly.

To me there is nothing disturbing seeing it, because you get used to it. It's not a direct video, just a link, so if it's not appropiate to you, I'd suggest not watching it.
I guess so, I still feel weird about it but it was wrong of me to prejudge the situation

Last edited:
Reactions: x-Ace-x
Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

I believe in Sunset Limited
Jul 29, 2019
The fastest and peaceful method I know is air embolism. Injecting air into the ventricles through heart catheterization. Cardiac arrest and death within 1 second.

AlreadyGone

AlreadyGone

Taking it day by day
Jan 11, 2020
N would be my preferred method. Still holding out hope that I can get my hands on the powder.