• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Vivacious_Vee

Vivacious_Vee

Jun 17, 2023
When I got my final ice cream and cakes, looking around it felt like "interview with a vampire" everything I was looking at was if I had new eyes, thinking am I doing to step here again is this really my last time. Breathing in deeply and seeing everything around me, it looked weired as if this was my first experience of seeing these flowers and bushes, but have lived her for 15 years.

My mind is slowing down, I feel my time is near, I just need to make sure this is perfect and when I hang there is no way someone will try and resituate me. I will put notes around the house saying DNR

If I thought driving head on in a wall would do it, no problem, have been driving since I was 14, but not looking for anyone else to get hurt or caught up in the process, you know. I want out of this BS, but the more I look into this, the more BS there is.... I would really like to just catch MY FUCKING BUS right now, without all the BS that is attached to this, as quick as possible. There will be enough BS going on without mini mes having to cope with oh she hung herself too??

I have sodium thiophosphate here used for detox last year, took 1/4 table spoon evening and BOOM clear out in morning, and you smell of a sweet metalic smell, every morning for 7 days. ... what if have loads of that??? Tried internet, but I get "there is insufficient information about ST overdose"

• Aww..
Reactions: lachrymost and helplessufferer
H

helplessufferer

Apr 24, 2023
i'm sorry, current state of the world is not a good place for people who want out. when a method is quick it's not easy; cyanide is very quick but very painful, pentobarbital is quick and peaceful yet it's so hard to get nowadays, SN is a bit uncomfortable and not so quick and it's hard to get in some places. you always lose some points in one or few aspects of the method. unfortunately there's no perfect method, you should go over many methods and decide on the one fitting your situation the most.

• Love
Reactions: astral-mind, youwantitdarker, Readytogo246 and 1 other person
Vivacious_Vee

Vivacious_Vee

Jun 17, 2023
i'm sorry, current state of the world is not a good place for people who want out. when a method is quick it's not easy; cyanide is very quick but very painful, pentobarbital is quick and peaceful yet it's so hard to get nowadays, SN is a bit uncomfortable and not so quick and it's hard to get in some places. you always lose some points in one or few aspects of the method. unfortunately there's no perfect method, you should go over many methods and decide on the one fitting your situation the most.
After SA under GA, my head is shot. If only guns aloud in UK and that would be no problem, I am thinking jumping off a bridge might take me to long, as have done mud runs and jumps from 30foot, took me a while and not looking for an audience. Might just find the main vein?

The first time I slit my wrists was 36 years ago I was 16, had stomach pumped too with charcoal. have a tattoo on my left wrist now.

H

helplessufferer

Apr 24, 2023
i find jumping too scary, i simply can't do it.

sorry life pushed you to attempt in your 16, have you been suicidal since then? i hope not, 36 years... seems extremely tough

Reactions: Vivacious_Vee
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's really understandable so desperately wishing to be free from all the suffering, I hope you eventually find the freedom you search for, I find it to be so awful how there isn't an easy way to just leave.

Reactions: astral-mind
waiting93

waiting93

May 25, 2023
I'm in the same boat I just want it over with. There's a 12.5 story / 143 foot bridge 30 min from where I live I've been considering . The only thing is it goes over a highway and a grassy area and obviously I'm not going to jump into moving traffic and hurt innocent by standards . I also live a 5 min walk from a passenger train line with many openings not at a station . It tempts me everyday of my life but I've heard too much about the suffering it causes the train driver . I would also do it on a Saturday or Sunday or late at night so I don't interrupt people's commute to and from work for the investigation

• Love
Iva

Iva

Mar 4, 2023
When I got my final ice cream and cakes, looking around it felt like "interview with a vampire" everything I was looking at was if I had new eyes, thinking am I doing to step here again is this really my last time. Breathing in deeply and seeing everything around me, it looked weired as if this was my first experience of seeing these flowers and bushes, but have lived her for 15 years.

My mind is slowing down, I feel my time is near, I just need to make sure this is perfect and when I hang there is no way someone will try and resituate me. I will put notes around the house saying DNR

If I thought driving head on in a wall would do it, no problem, have been driving since I was 14, but not looking for anyone else to get hurt or caught up in the process, you know. I want out of this BS, but the more I look into this, the more BS there is.... I would really like to just catch MY FUCKING BUS right now, without all the BS that is attached to this, as quick as possible. There will be enough BS going on without mini mes having to cope with oh she hung herself too??

I have sodium thiophosphate here used for detox last year, took 1/4 table spoon evening and BOOM clear out in morning, and you smell of a sweet metalic smell, every morning for 7 days. ... what if have loads of that??? Tried internet, but I get "there is insufficient information about ST overdose"
Have you considered charcoal burning?

• Love
S

Silver1

Nov 20, 2022
As they mention, cyanide is fast but very painful, don't believe what you can see on TV that characters die in a second, don't do it.

Vivacious_Vee

Vivacious_Vee

Jun 17, 2023
i find jumping too scary, i simply can't do it.

sorry life pushed you to attempt in your 16, have you been suicidal since then? i hope not, 36 years... seems extremely tough
No to be fair, I have been ok, stayed away from bullies but after going under GA and having non consensual things done to me, that is what pushed me over the edge, talking to the police and them not arresting the rapists, but letting them carry on putting others under GA... It has broke me... Then the hound goes lame and due to me not working now, after last year, I have no funds to pay for her op, so she has to have one that has not 1 success rate... it has broke me... I have no reason to be here any more, children all adults, I want out. fuck this BS ... I will email papers or reporters later too.... I want out.
Have you considered charcoal burning?
I love the idea of those perverts not having anything left of my body, if that is what this is???? I have no idea, please explain....

Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
No to be fair, I have been ok, stayed away from bullies but after going under GA and having non consensual things done to me, that is what pushed me over the edge, talking to the police and them not arresting the rapists, but letting them carry on putting others under GA... It has broke me... Then the hound goes lame and due to me not working now, after last year, I have no funds to pay for her op, so she has to have one that has not 1 success rate... it has broke me... I have no reason to be here any more, children all adults, I want out. fuck this BS ... I will email papers or reporters later too.... I want out.

I love the idea of those perverts not having anything left of my body, if that is what this is???? I have no idea, please explain....
That is carbon monoxide poisoning

• Love
Vivacious_Vee

Vivacious_Vee

Jun 17, 2023
As they mention, cyanide is fast but very painful, don't believe what you can see on TV that characters die in a second, don't do it.
Hi, my van is in a busy large carpark, away from my home, so not good, but thank you for your time, I am catching the bus in an hour or less, have made rope from a sheet, it is fine and will hold my weight, thank you so much for your post that was a lovely thing to do, thank you xx
I'm in the same boat I just want it over with. There's a 12.5 story / 143 foot bridge 30 min from where I live I've been considering . The only thing is it goes over a highway and a grassy area and obviously I'm not going to jump into moving traffic and hurt innocent by standards . I also live a 5 min walk from a passenger train line with many openings not at a station . It tempts me everyday of my life but I've heard too much about the suffering it causes the train driver . I would also do it on a Saturday or Sunday or late at night so I don't interrupt people's commute to and from work for the investigation
I see you, but I dont want anyone else involved or to cause any issues to anyone else, I want to make a statement, so my rapists will be held accountable, but in a way that I wont upset anyone else xx I will pray you find your peace when I am sat on my bus xx

Last edited: