• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
Just a very quick warning to those awaiting a delivery of SN - I have just found out that the person that find me with my SN did not only catch me opening the parcel ( I know I was not careful enough in all of this!) but rather she already knew what it was-when the parcel arrived she has actually googled the delivery address/ and or company name-this was before the parcel had even been opened- she found out what they sold- and then googled the product. I know i should have got it sent to click and collect-but i thought a parcel would be ok -as have had friends sending me things in the post (thinking i just have mild depression or whatver). Anyway just a warning to those that may live at home/ with people=especially if they know your problems- Be alot more careful/ smarter than i was! I could kick myself