• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

HitBlackVein

HitBlackVein

Apr 12, 2023
Is this possible that opipramol could kill me? My brother takes these and I have like 20 or less pills. Is it going to kill me?

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
opipramol is a sedative overdose of over 3000mg can result in death

Reactions: HitBlackVein
PrettyKitty

PrettyKitty

Angel
Mar 27, 2023
Hey ive researched this and can't find to much but the overdose can happen some girl 18 toke 12 and overdosed. This method is very unreliable and could possible have you in a worse state and sent to a ward if you live. ( You will most likely) I would suggest not trying this please :(

Reactions: HitBlackVein
HitBlackVein

HitBlackVein

Apr 12, 2023
Hey ive researched this and can't find to much but the overdose can happen some girl 18 toke 12 and overdosed. This method is very unreliable and could possible have you in a worse state and sent to a ward if you live. ( You will most likely) I would suggest not trying this please :(
So should I mix it with alcohol or some shit? I'm desperate atm

PrettyKitty

PrettyKitty

Angel
Mar 27, 2023
So if I could ask, how many pills would it be?
50 x 20 = 1000 so if you only have 20 pills you would need 60
So should I mix it with alcohol or some shit? I'm desperate atm
I understand but please don't take those pills even if you do take 60 pills (which is said to cause death) there's no way you will know if you die for sure because overdose in general Is very unreliable that's why it's not on suicide compilation. If you do survive you would go to a ward for awhile and have to deal with the aftermath of damaging your body from overdose.

Reactions: YandereMikuMistress, HitBlackVein and NearlyIrrelevantCake