Taylor

Taylor

Thankful
Dec 23, 2018
I don't think I could keep mine refrigerated without getting detected, so I'm just wondering if it's really necessary, especially when I'm not going to be storing it for very long.

Dreamcolleger

Dreamcolleger

I surrender... I SURRENDER!
Apr 26, 2019
I heard its best to keep it in a cool, dark, dry place. The fridge exposes it to light and moisture. This is just what I've read on here though.

Reactions: Kira, Dee38 and Taylor
Taylor

Taylor

Thankful
Dec 23, 2018
I heard its best to keep it in a cool, dark, dry place. The fridge exposes it to light and moisture. This is just what I've read on here though.
Nice, thank you! I kind of figured that, but heard people keeping it in the fridge too, so I wasn't sure.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
As long as the bottle(s) are still sealed it should be fine.
If you open them to try a small dose like some have on here, it will need to be refrigerated.

Reactions: Kira, Isabelx, martha and 2 others
Taylor

Taylor

Thankful
Dec 23, 2018
As long as the bottle(s) are still sealed it should be fine.
If you open them to try a small dose like some have on here, it will need to be refrigerated.
Thank you, that was my next question haha.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
martha

martha

Experienced
Mar 14, 2019
........ if it's really necessary, especially when I'm not going to be storing it for very long.

dear @Taylor, I am definitely pro choice, but reading this makes me kind of sad.
I am keeping mine in the fridge, but will have to take them out occasionally.
At least they are smartly wrapped.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ἡγησίας and Taylor
s_girl

s_girl

Still here?
Sep 13, 2018
I know most others around here won't agree but I'm not sure where the whole fridge thing came from... I don't believe it and I have not refridgerated mine.

In Australia, vets just store it in the cupboard. Lots of regional and travelling vets keep it permanently in their cars or bags here. This has been well discussed and documented recently because the 'powers' were trying to upschedule it to a controlled substance (which has much stricter regulations). There were thousands of submissions about how it was stored and why and nothing was changed. I never heard of storing in the fridge until I came here.

Reactions: Taylor and Deleted member 4993
RodgerThat

RodgerThat

It's over and out.
Apr 23, 2019
I think it's like most pills: store them in a place where it cannot be exposed to much light or moisture. A cupboard or medicine cabinet would probably be fine, if they're in a bottle.

If not, consider vacuum sealing the bag or putting them in a secure container, preferably one that, if found, would not be consumed. Maybe put a label on with "laxatives" to stop an accidental death. After all, once you die then you'll eventually shit yourself anyway, so it's only a half lie!:ahhha:

Last edited:
Reactions: Ἡγησίας, Kira and Taylor
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Thank you, that was my next question haha.

You're welcome. :wink:
This is from what I have seen other people post. I'm hoping that it's correct. That is what I have read in other posts.
Also... when it is shipped it is not kept refrigerated.

Reactions: Taylor
Taylor

Taylor

Thankful
Dec 23, 2018
dear @Taylor, I am definitely pro choice, but reading this makes me kind of sad.
I am keeping mine in the fridge, but will have to take them out occasionally.
At least they are smartly wrapped.
I appreciate your condolences @martha :) I feel that there really is nothing to worry or feel sad about, and death is just the hurdle we go through before life really begins.

• Love
Reactions: Final Escape, Kira, Spookycabinet and 2 others
A

Anonymous6657

Apr 27, 2019
What is N? Where are you guys getting it from?

JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018
What is N? Where are you guys getting it from?
You can find out what the abbreviation means here: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/acronyms-on-here-for-new-users.6031/
You can find information about it here: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/megathread-getting-n-from-a.2544/
You can find out how to purchase it here: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/the-peaceful-pill-ehandbook-march-24-2019-revision.14416/

not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Do you think having kept it in the fridge for a few weeks, on a few different occasions, would damage it? It seems like room temp is best, but is the fridge bad? Please someone tell me if you think it could be ruined this way.

From what I have seen posted, it doesn't need to be refrigerated unless it's been opened. My personal opinion is that keeping in in the refrigerator is fine.
I think where some people run into problems is they don't live alone and run the risk of it being found. That is why they don't store it in the refrigerator.
I don't know that refrigerating it and removing it on a few occasions would hurt it. However … IF you have opened any of the bottles, from what I have read on here, that will definitely need refrigerated. I think I did mention this... maybe you already saw that. :wink:

Reactions: lululoo
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Thank you so much for your reply! I am still a little anxious but I have had more moments of sanity where I realize it doesn't make sense that I could have ruined it. I could drive myself crazy this way and come up with endless questions ("Is N ruined if you hold it upside down?" "Is it ruined if you open your window on a humid day?").... I have to try to chill out. Or try to get more. But probably just chill out, and move up my CTB date so I can stop freaking out.

I'm nervous as well. I was mostly nervous about it during shipping. I didn't know what temperatures would be like as it was shipped. (June of last year … I think)
If you are able to store it in the refrigerator without anyone finding it, I would. I can't do that since I have roommates. I still think it's ok. I have seen other posts on S.S. that it was ok. I think the Expiration date was this year sometime. I removed all the packaging and labels so not exactly sure. Also I think it will be fine past the date anyway.
I wish you the best and hope you find the peace we are all looking for. :hug:

Reactions: lululoo
L

lost_soul83

Wizard
Jan 7, 2019
I don't think I could keep mine refrigerated without getting detected, so I'm just wondering if it's really necessary, especially when I'm not going to be storing it for very long.
Find someone to buy the N for you?