• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

J

jolliesandsoda

Feb 2, 2020
Can anyone suggest quick, easy, painless methods to ctb, ones that don't require you to need to buy anything.

R

Ross

Jul 7, 2019
This sounds way too rushed. Have u reached out to anyone about issues facing ?

S

SettOne1994

Student
Jan 30, 2020
hanging with a rope. jumping from a building or infront of train. drowning into sea with a weight-object.
with pain included swallowing detergands chlorine or other poison chemicals......
There is no such method. :(
if he is impulsive ofc there is

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
hanging with a rope. jumping from a building or infront of train. drowning into sea with a weight-object.
with pain included swallowing detergands chlorine or other poison chemicals......

if he is impulsive ofc there is

Didn't see a single method that was painless. The second two, potentially, but only if death is instant.

The perfection OP seeks does not exist. Some kind of concession has to be made. If what he sought existed, it would be the first method listed on the resources megathread. And I wouldn't be having this conversation. :)

Reactions: Dystopic_Momento
Dystopic_Momento

Dystopic_Momento

Dec 8, 2019
Haven't seen any ways to die (that are legal or with stuff around the house) that are painless.

Seeing some of the stories under people trying to get their accounts back it looks like a lot of people fail when trying impulsive suicides, so I hope by "fast" you don't mean "right now at this second".

The nite/nite method is supposed to be fast and you can do it with duct tape and household objects (like folded t shirts). https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/the-night-night-method-mega-thread.6834/

Please make sure you're positive first. Duct tape doesn't allow you to change your mind.

Reactions: GoodPersonEffed
S

SettOne1994

Student
Jan 30, 2020
Didn't see a single method that was painless. The second two, potentially, but only if death is instant.

The perfection OP seeks does not exist. Some kind of concession has to be made. If what he sought existed, it would be the first method listed on the resources megathread. And I wouldn't be having this conversation. :)
i didnt see the painless part sorry
painless cheap method is hanging with a rope ( long drop breaking spinal nerve or short closing the carotid vaynes)

• Hugs
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed
theguineapigking

theguineapigking

Useless piece of trash
Dec 5, 2019
i didnt see the painless part sorry
painless cheap method is hanging with a rope ( long drop breaking spinal nerve or short closing the carotid vaynes)

His post states "Can anyone suggest quick, easy, painless methods to ctb, ones that don't require you to need to buy anything."

It does say painless.

S

SettOne1994

Student
Jan 30, 2020
His post states "Can anyone suggest quick, easy, painless methods to ctb, ones that don't require you to need to buy anything."

It does say painless.
ye i didnt notice
Also besides hanging chocking to water is painless but with agony and mental stress

Reactions: theguineapigking
Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
you should probably accept the fact that most deaths are not clean, quick and painless. there is a lot of suffering involved in the process of dying unless you do it in very specific ways, and those usually involve very hard to acquire drugs or messy methods like jumping, gunshot or a train, and there is always the possibility of something going wrong and having to experience pain even in the methods that seem instantaneous or pain free.

and you ask for one that doesn't require to buy anything... that only leaves hanging or jumping, and hanging can involve quite a bit of pain, not to mention that jumping takes a lot of courage and you need a really high place if you don't want to become one of those cases of survivors that end up paralyzed or extremely disabled.

please don't try anything impulsive, do your research and take some time before you attempt anything. don't take this as me trying to stop you or anything, you have the right to make this decision, but impulsive attempts are likely to fail and make you hate this life even more.

Reactions: LastRide