U

uniqueusername12

Jan 18, 2024
Hi all,

Just wanted to offer an introduction to you all. I hope you are all doing as well as you can in your situations.

I've been trying to find the nerve to end my life for a few weeks now and each time pull away.

I'm just looking for like minded people to help me on my journey, whichever path that takes.

I hope in my search, I find more people that understand and relate to me than I did in my other journeys.

Thanks for reading :)

• Love
Reactions: ObssessedEirika and hikikomorizombie
hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
hi unique!!!<333 i also keep pulling away from kms unfortunately :// i'll legit be @ my jumping spot & just can't do it. stupid SI😭i'm hoping that SaSu will help me gather the courage to finally go through w it. i am wayyyyy overdue for death, lol.

whether u decide to stay alive or not it's gr8 to have u here :) i wish u luck!!

Reactions: permanently tired
U

uniqueusername12

Jan 18, 2024
Sorry to hear that. I'm in the same boat. Just walked away from a hundred foot drop with tears in my eyes because I'm so annoyed with myself for not doing it.

It's going to be another long grind tomorrow.

• Love
Reactions: hikikomorizombie
D

drapperxyz

Quiet anticipation
Jan 16, 2024
It's why we're here, to share experiences and support each other in our decisions, glad you're here!

Reactions: uniqueusername12
hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
I'm in the same boat. Just walked away from a hundred foot drop because I'm so annoyed with myself for not doing it.

It's going to be another long grind tomorrow.
i def feel u about the frustration/disappointment in not being able to do it, again. for me i get so mad abt it i feel like throwing a tantrum as if im a toddler😭cool we have the same method though!! :) most ppl here are into hanging or SN.

sorry to hear u have to grind tmrw, work is pain</3 my Death Date's for the end of the month so i won't have to get a job again & go back into society to pay rent ://

U

uniqueusername12

Jan 18, 2024
i def feel u about the frustration/disappointment in not being able to do it, again. for me i get so mad abt it i feel like throwing a tantrum as if im a toddler😭cool we have the same method though!! :) most ppl here are into hanging or SN.

sorry to hear u have to grind tmrw, work is pain</3 my Death Date's for the end of the month so i won't have to get a job again & go back into society to pay rent :/k
I've tried hanging, but I'm worried I'll mess it up 😂

Everything else goes to shit, so that probably would too!

I'd like to try an OD method, but I'm not sure what to get!
It's why we're here, to share experiences and support each other in our decisions, glad you're here!
Thank you

hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
I've tried hanging, but I'm worried I'll mess it up 😂
yeah i've never understood why ppl go w that method, there are wayyyy too many factors u need to get just right😭

as for od'ing, xans are ideal. but any script opioid/benzo would do. i personally wouldn't try to od w OTC pills.

U

uniqueusername12

Jan 18, 2024
Does OD'ing with Nytol work? I grabbed some pills but online seemed to suggest it wouldn't. Just want to go into a peaceful sleep.

hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
Does OD'ing with Nytol work? I grabbed some pills but online seemed to suggest it wouldn't. Just want to go into a peaceful sleep.
oh yeah i def wouldn't try to od w that. pretty sure there's a thread here on how to access the dark web so u could order xans, if you're brave & technologically savvy enough😭i'm not or i would in a heartbeat.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's horrible to me how it's so unnecessarily difficult to cease existing on our own terms, to me it really would be such a relief to have the option to fall into an dreamless and eternal sleep. But anyway I hope that you eventually find the peace you search for, we really shouldn't have to struggle so much to die, I hate how suicide is purposely made so inaccessible.

Reactions: ObssessedEirika