• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

P

PlaceCalledHome

Apr 20, 2020
I'm so beyond my breaking point now and I simply need to CTB soon. I'm trying to research but my brain is frazzled and has difficulty concentrating at the best of times (adhd). Suggestions? Leaning toward hanging but last time I had difficulty making a noose and figuring how a correct method. Where I live if it's impossible to get guns too, unless I purchase off the deep web.

• Hugs
Reactions: kite, x~Sophia~x and Bazzinga
MrAsclepius

MrAsclepius

Грустная Сука
Jul 31, 2020
Consult the resources in the pinned threads above. Sorry you feel the need to go so quickly, but if you don't think about it more you could end up injuring yourself without release.

• Love
Reactions: sasshimi, DetachedDreamer97, PlaceCalledHome and 2 others
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020
Consult the resources in the pinned threads above. Sorry you feel the need to go so quickly, but if you don't think about it more you could end up injuring yourself without release.
THIS ^^^