E

Escape Humanity

Sep 13, 2018
Having a death that's quick and peaceful is a privilege that few people get to experience. Purchasing a lethal dose of Nembutal may be the ideal scenario for most people on this forum, but the method that most people use (drinking it instead of an intravenous injection with an IV catheter) is not what I would describe as quick. I'm sure there are some are non-terminal people that regretted their decision after drinking the N. I don't want any time to contemplate my miserable existence after consuming N. I want to experience an instant fade to black from the moment that I make the decision to put the barbiturate in my body. Ideally, the process of awareness to unconsciousness shouldn't be longer than 5 seconds.

A bullet through the brainstem is an even faster way to die, but I would rather use the intravenous injection method, because I would like to have a lot of alcohol and THC in my body during my final moments. I don't think that I would botch the suicide, but I don't want to do anything to improve my chances of being one of those unlucky people that survives the attempt. There are a lot of things that could go wrong when an inebriated person is pointing a gun at his head. But with an intravenous injection, the only thing you would have to do is push a button. Putting the needle in a vein would be the most difficult part, but that's obviously something that I would do before the alcohol and marijuana consumption.

So what about you? Are you as determined as I am to have an ideal death that's quick, painless, and peaceful? Are you surprised that most people choose to drink it instead of injecting it?

Clover

Clover

Experienced
Aug 23, 2018
I think it's about 4 minutes to fall asleep after drinking it? That's enough for me. I'm not worried about a few minutes.

Reactions: throwaway123 and Smilla
Wantingpeace

Wantingpeace

Wizard
Aug 16, 2018
Having a death that's quick and peaceful is a privilege that few people get to experience. Purchasing a lethal dose of Nembutal may be the ideal scenario for most people on this forum, but the method that most people use (drinking it instead of an intravenous injection with an IV catheter) is not what I would describe as quick. I'm sure there are some are non-terminal people that regretted their decision after drinking the N. I don't want any time to contemplate my miserable existence after consuming N. I want to experience an instant fade to black from the moment that I make the decision to put the barbiturate in my body. Ideally, the process of awareness to unconsciousness shouldn't be longer than 5 seconds.

A bullet through the brainstem is an even faster way to die, but I would rather use the intravenous injection method, because I would like to have a lot of alcohol and THC in my body during my final moments. I don't think that I would botch the suicide, but I don't want to do anything to improve my chances of being one of those unlucky people that survives the attempt. There are a lot of things that could go wrong when an inebriated person is pointing a gun at his head. But with an intravenous injection, the only thing you would have to do is push a button. Putting the needle in a vein would be the most difficult part, but that's obviously something that I would do before the alcohol and marijuana consumption.

So what about you? Are you as determined as I am to have an ideal death that's quick, painless, and peaceful? Are you surprised that most people choose to drink it instead of injecting it?
I read somewhere else thst you wouldn't be able to inject the full amount without falling asleep..Dont know what thread,.

Reactions: Hunter, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG and tearsinrain
PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018

I have seen quite a few assisted suicide videos and people drinking N videos as well. They dont seem to mind they just go to sleep.

G

GeorgeEastman

Arcanist
Sep 3, 2018
Title made me think of how it would be if I just blasted my skull to 726 pieces with a gun in my mouth.

I'd never feel a damn thing. Big waste worrying about that. I'm still just a little too stupid to get it done. I'll get smarter as I get older with more physical decline and farther from the times when there were people to actually speak to instead of being just an anonymous mime to be ordered around like a robot.